Classic Power leveling spots?

Morx

Reaction score
Hey there guys

I know that it can be done on a Mage, grouped, or with a Monk, for solo kills, But I was curious if anyone had any recommendations of a power leveling spot? Maybe PM them to me if you'd rather not spill the beans.

I'd prefer a spot where I can group with a mage, and leech exp basically. seafuries is a good spot, but too crowded. Any place similar to that?

Thanks.

Butcher guards and Kaladim citizens have always been great out-of-the-way experience. At the lower end camp the 2 corrupted guards near the broken down tower (outside the docks) with the HIE vendor. Drops lots of plat and swords that sell for good money.

Might have to try this out. It was just blasted not too long ago all over the forums about mage power leveling with their pets, so will have to see how well that works out, compared to this.

Thanks!

Helped PL a Warrior from 35 to 50 in about 6 hours at the sea fury's camp. Was 2 Mages chain pulling and sac'n pets all the warrior had to do was hit them while they ran away.

Man, I need to get me in on some of that. haha. :) I've got a 50 mage I can trade PLing with! PM me! ;)

You would really need more info like what class (PLer and PLee) and levels for both of them, what type of gear they have etc...

The best set up I have used to PL was a Cleric, Bard and Druid Damage shield group.

Bard pulls a train, Druid AoE agros and takes the hits. Bard adds the DS to it, so all up the DS was around the 500 Mark with Pots/Clickies/Druid/Bard DS stacking..

Just need the PLee to be able to AoE all of them before they die.

Can get 1 - 70 in a day or so.

All depends what you have at your disposal.

With a 50 Mage, not really much you can do to "PL" other then just group.

Unless the PLee is low level, then prolly the best bet is Buff them up like crazy and get DS pots and Mage DS and have them kill solo.

Maybe use a low airpet to help stun and not out DPS the lower one.

Generally following the hot zone path is generally the best bet, aiming for a zone you like and about 3-4 Hot zones above your level if possible.

Lol. Temptest, thanks for the input. Talking about Classic Everquest, on the P99 server. This is pure classic EQ, without any expansions. However, its funny how a lot of that still holds true. Bards are great PLers, and so are Druids.

For levels 35-50, typically you'll see a 50 monk doing it due to FD completely clearing aggro and the PLee just kills it for full exp.

ROFL! Yes sorry my bad. Didn't see the forum this was in (I use the "New Post" list hahaha).

Ignore me! :)