Charm Exploit, nothing major, semi-useful

Doug

Lifetimer
Reaction score
You can charm a mob that buff's itself. Then click off all it's buff's. Break charm and have a little bit easier time killing it. (since it's buffless)

Not sure if this is common knowledge or not, figured it out the other day fooling around on my bard farming. (you can click buff pets off)

anyway,

thanks !

Doug said:
You can charm a mob that buff's itself. Then click off all it's buff's. Break charm and have a little bit easier time killing it. (since it's buffless)

Not sure if this is common knowledge or not, figured it out the other day fooling around on my bard farming. (you can click buff pets off)

anyway,

thanks !
You can dispell too... but I guess this works...

plz exlain

For us noobies to this - how do u do this?

Dogstar said:
For us noobies to this - how do u do this?
You charm a mob... then click off the buffs in the pet window... then break charm with invis (or something else).

Cool idea. Thanks for the input!

(But I still miss the days when there were charm exploits that could enable you to send guildmaster trainers at each others' throats and you could reap all the exp, even if you didn't do 1 damage!)

yah, I know this wasn't a major exploit or anything

just something I found while fooling around farming, figured might as well share it, lot's of people think outside the box and maybe someone would get some benefit from it