cazic players

warmoil

Reaction score
ok so i made this comment in the chat box couple days ago. i am basically looking for people who play on cazic. i got a pmand i was not able to log in though , sorry. just basically looking for people who use mmo to play eq on this server and are doing void progression or any progression for that matter, i got up to deathknell and some tss . id liek to hang out and meet like minded folks. pm me

You may already know it but there are several guilds on Cazic-Thule who use MQ. I wont point any fingers here though. You could always do like I do sit around and take note of how people jump from the ZI onto mobs to kill. It's a lot more common than you would think.

Who doesn't love Rem... Blood... eh?
I hear accusations about HFC and SR all the time.. *shrugs* Their guild policies are pretty clear.

The top guilds on a server will always have fingers pointed at them. I play on cazic. PM me, I have been working on void progression and farming essences.

id say its 50/50 on ct

least everyone in my bot guild uses it and i know of the same guilds everyone else does who uses also for the most part its not talked about openly around new people etc.

theres every guild who uses atleast a few people in whether they admit to it is a diff story

i know of atleast 7 people in hfc who use and atleast 12 that i can think of in sr that use but everyone tries to avoid talkin about it