Bst request

Dealings

Reaction score
with new expansion around the corner im cleaning up toons

was looking at bst ini melee I saw gift (awesome ty vm)

any chance to add Companion's Sacrifice
its a 12 24 36 sec shield depending on rank

ala /melee sacrifice=hp setting

as always ty in advance and hey it wasnt a bard thing :p

also as an opinion if I can about the animalistic attacks, I use holyflags, if lower than 90 gorilla to stun if higher and not named i do asp, if named i do ravens claw.
Is that a waste, should I only use asp and if its not pointless to use the 3 in diff scenarios could we have ifstatements for em since they are melee options

Last edited:
[MQ2Melee]
asp=1
bvivi=1
compsac=16
cstrike=1
enrage=1
facing=1
feigndeath=30
feralswipe=1
gift=17
groupcheck=1
infuriate=1
kick=1
melee=1
override=1
petassist=1
petenrage=1
petinfuriate=1
petmend=20
petrange=75
plugin=1
pothealover=35
rake=1
respite=18
resume=20
stickbreak=1
stickrange=70
holyshit1=/if (${Target.Type.Equal[NPC]} && ${Me.Combat} && !${Me.Buff[Savage Ferocity Rk. II].ID} && ${Cast.Ready[Callous Ferocity Rk. III]}) /multiline ; /target ${Me} ; /casting "Callous Ferocity Rk. III" ; /timed 15 /target id ${Me.XTarget[1].ID}
holyshit2=/if (!${Me.Buff[Plague of Hulcror].ID} && !${Me.Moving} && ${Me.PctMana}<80 && !${Me.Song[Focused Paragon of Spirit].ID} && !${Me.Song[Paragon of Spirit].ID} && ${Me.AltAbilityReady[Focused Paragon of Spirits]}) /multiline ; /tar myself ; /alt act 3817 ; /tar ${Me.Pet} ; /ass

Companion Sacrifice is in melee already. I have it in bold. The Holy flags are to fero myself and to para myself anytime under 80% mana. Also I use asp only for the dps of it. with critical dot aa's ect it is far more efficent imo. Hope this helps.

thats awesome on sacrifice ty vm!!

and will take your advice on asp (guess gorilla and ravens arent worth it), more dps is better

good deal on the fero of pet (i like the reassisting at end!!

[MQ2Melee]
asp=1
bvivi=1
compsac=16
cstrike=1
enrage=1
facing=1
feigndeath=30
feralswipe=1
gift=17
groupcheck=1
infuriate=1
kick=1
melee=1
override=1
petassist=1
petenrage=1
petinfuriate=1
petmend=20
petrange=75
plugin=1
pothealover=35
rake=1
respite=18
resume=20
stickbreak=1
stickrange=70
holyshit1=/if (${Target.Type.Equal[NPC]} && ${Me.Combat} && !${Me.Buff[Savage Ferocity Rk. II].ID} && ${Cast.Ready[Callous Ferocity Rk. III]}) /multiline ; /target ${Me} ; /casting "Callous Ferocity Rk. III" ; /timed 15 /target id ${Me.XTarget[1].ID}
holyshit2=/if (!${Me.Buff[Plague of Hulcror].ID} && !${Me.Moving} && ${Me.PctMana}<80 && !${Me.Song[Focused Paragon of Spirit].ID} && !${Me.Song[Paragon of Spirit].ID} && ${Me.AltAbilityReady[Focused Paragon of Spirits]}) /multiline ; /tar myself ; /alt act 3817 ; /tar ${Me.Pet} ; /ass

Companion Sacrifice is in melee already. I have it in bold. The Holy flags are to fero myself and to para myself anytime under 80% mana. Also I use asp only for the dps of it. with critical dot aa's ect it is far more efficent imo. Hope this helps.

i'm gonna sound like a total noob, but where is the melee ini located ? i been looking in my macroquest folder and cant seem to find it? I have only used MQ for the maps till this week. i started running hunter macro this week and would like to add the melee settings you have to my toon.