Plat Bristlebane/Tribunal Plat

aspire2008

Iftw
Reaction score
Server: Bristlebane/Tribunal

Currency/Alternate Currency/Item: Platinum

Amount: 10 million

Payment Methods Available: Paypal Verified only! (as instant payment "Gift/Family&Friends", No Echecks, Echecks will be cancelled)

Price Looking For Or Offers:
$7 per mil , minimum order of 1 mil

Instant Messenger ID's: PM me here

NOTE: The prices posted is what I'm offering, if you don't think its a good deal for you, I suggest you try other websites, if you can find a better deal there.

PM'ing me and trying to get a lower price or better deal, I will ignore your PM.

I am willing to do server transfers on orders of 20 million or more. Also selling Krono
$10 each.

Last edited:
Awesome seller, had the money fast, included the server transfer and was very pleasnt. Plan to buy again soon!

Great experience, great price ,fast service. I appreciate dealing with people like this seller.

Same opinion as thewise1. About as instant service as you can get!

htw

Purchased some plat just the other day, quick and friendly service! :)

I purchased 1mil plat and just wanted to say .. Thank you aspire2008. Fast delivery and friendly. I will be back :)

Amazingly fast and friendly transaction. Needed a little something to get me back in the game. Got a good amount cheaper than the other competitors out there. TYVM again Aspire :)

This guy had a fast transaction and was really nice. I didn't expect him to respond so quick I ran errands and he had been waiting on me a couple hours.

Would do business again!

Thanks very fast transaction. Thanks will buy again some day :)

WOW!!!

what can I say ? blazing speed.. even crossing servers to deliver was all done in like 10 to 15 min.. and most of that delay was mine.. he was very on top of making contact.. worth every penny..

Very Impressive Service

WOW Amazingly very fast and friendly service. Great price and definitely the first person i will go to when needed again. :) Thanks very much for the great service.

Thanks aspire for an easy transaction, do doubt we will deal again in the future :cool:

Fast, reliable, easy trade with a safe trade method. Will definitely use again.

Great sales experience

This guy was QUICK , very nice , and good prices. I dunno what else you can ask for!

Wow, was so fast I hardly had time to log in before he was waiting for me. Excellent service.