Berserker Question . . .

militarebear

Lifetimer
Reaction score
I'm trying to obtain the level 94 and 95 'spells'. I thot they had allowed the vendor in VoA to have them available but I can only find one each for 94 and 95. Where do I go to find the others (Sundering Volley, Frenzied Resolve, (both 94) and the 95 ones except for Shared Savagery? I have visted the vendor Danibi in Argath, Bastion or Illdaera but he only offers the single ones I've listed above. Allakazam lists the spells as being on the vendor. Any suggestions or tips anyone can offer?

Some of them won't show up depending on what level you are or what your alaran skill is. I know I couldn't see the higher level ones 94/95 till I was appropriate level.

Well, I'm 94, that is why I thot they would show up. I also thot that they had removed the language requirement for the spells... (( That is why I went looking for them. ))

Language requirements were only removed for AAs, not for spells or gear.

Also make sure you uncheck the "show only stuff I can use" box on merchants. It's caught me off guard several times and didn't filter appropriately.

Just noticed that my other characters were able to buy their spells thru 95 while being level 90 or 91. This includes my bard, ranger, shaman, warrior etc. Wonder if this is just an oversight by sony??