Beastlord macro

mobo123

Premium Member
Reaction score
Anyone got a beastlord macro that casts etc?

i use a basic assist macro with a ton of downs/holys i could post them later today, like around 4pm if you shoot me a PM and remind me, he's t4 group geared and sustains about 9-13k dps

you are going to have to go through and change the buffs and stuff to things you would use, also change the /target me to w/e your name is, also there is a healer one for paragon that i use, just swap that to your healer, and this is by no means pretty and some may not even work. But i have results for my toon, so im very happy with the setup

Code:
downshit0=/if (${Spell[Might of Stone II].Stacks[5]} && !${Me.Casting}) /casting 110952 |Item
downshit1=/if (${Spell[Pestilence Shock].Stacks[5]} && !${Me.Casting}) /casting 20898 |Item
downshit10=/if (${Me.Pet.ID} && !${Me.Invis} && !${Me.PetBuff[Incomparable Velocity Rk. II]} && !${Me.Moving}) /casting "Incomparable Velocity Rk. II" gem11
downshit11=/if (${Me.Pet.ID} && !${Me.Invis} && !${Me.PetBuff[Spirit of Kron Rk. II]} && !${Me.Moving}) /casting "Spirit of Kron Rk. II" gem11
downshit12=/if (${Me.PctMana}<95  && ${Me.AltAbilityReady[Focused Paragon of Spirits]} && !${Me.Song[Paragon of Spirit].ID}) /multiline ; /stand; /target me; /Alt act 3817
downshit13=/if (${Spell[Expanding Mind I].Stacks[5]} && !${Me.Casting}) /casting 110456 |Item
downshit14=/if (${Me.PctMana}<95 && !${Me.Song[Focused Paragon of Spirit].ID}  &&  ${Spell[Paragon of Spirit].Stacks[5]} && !${Me.AltAbilityReady[Focused Paragon of Spirits]} && ${Me.AltAbilityReady[Paragon of Spirit]}) /multiline ; /stand; /target grouphealer; /Alt act 128
downshit15=/if (!${Me.Buff[Callous Ferocity Rk. II].ID} && !${Me.Invis} && !${Callous Ferocity Rk. II].ID} && !${Me.Moving}) /multiline ; /target me ;/cast "Callous Ferocity Rk. II" gem3
downshit16=/if (${Me.PctMana}<95  &&  !${Me.Casting.ID} &&  !${Me.CombatState.Equal[COMBAT]} && !${Me.Moving} &&  !${Me.Sitting}) /sit on
downshit17=/if (${Me.PctMana}>96) /stand on
downshit18=/if (${Spell[Focus of Emiq Rk. II].Stacks[5]} && !${Me.Buff[Focus of Emiq Rk. II].ID}  &&  !${Me.Invis}  && !${Me.Moving} && !${Focus of Emiq Rk. II].ID}) /casting "Focus of Emiq Rk. II" gem11
downshit19=/if (${Me.Pet.ID} && !${Me.Invis} && !${Me.PetBuff[Fortify Companion]} && !${Me.Moving}  && ${Me.AltAbilityReady[Fortify Companion]}) /Alt act 3707
downshit2=/if (${Spell[Ancient Power].Stacks[5]} && !${Me.Casting}) /casting 47295 |Item
downshit20=/if (!${Me.Invis} && ${Me.Buff[Pact of the Wurine].ID} && !${Me.Buff[Dragorn War Mask].ID} && !${Me.Moving} && !${Me.Casting}  &&  ${Spell[Dragorn War Mask].Stacks[5]}) /casting 60940 |Item
downshit3=/if (${Spell[Vengeful Guard].Stacks[5]} && !${Me.Casting}) /casting 106441 |Item
downshit4=/if (${Spell[Form of Defense VII].Stacks[5]} && !${Me.Casting}) /casting 110525 |Item
downshit5=/if (${Spell[Eternal Ward].Stacks[5]} && !${Me.Casting}) /casting 41402 |Item
downshit6=/if (${Spell[Knowledge of the Past III].Stacks[5]} && !${Me.Casting}) /casting 109510 |Item
downshit7=/if (${Spell[Pact of the Wurine].Stacks[5]} && !${Me.Casting}) /Alt act 3709
downshit8=/if (${Me.Pet.ID} && !${Me.Invis} && !${Me.PetBuff[Deadlock Jaws Rk. II]} && !${Me.Moving}) /multiline ; /stand on; /casting "Deadlock Jaws Rk. II" gem11
downshit9=/if (${Me.Pet.ID} && !${Me.Invis} && !${Me.PetBuff[Might of the wild spirits]} && !${Me.Moving}) /casting 57054 |item
downshitif=${If[${Zone.ID}!=345 && ${Zone.ID}!=344 && !${Me.Song[Elevator Music].ID} && !${Me.CombatState.Equal[COMBAT]} && !${Me.Invis},1,0]}
holyshit0=/if (!${Me.Song[Master's Aura Effect].ID} && !${meleemvi[enrage]}) /melee enrage=1
holyshit1=/if (${Target.PctHPs}>80  &&  !${Me.Casting.ID} &&  ${Me.CombatState.Equal[COMBAT]} && !${Me.Moving}  &&  !${Me.Sitting} && ${Me.PctMana}>=10 &&  ${Me.SpellReady[Shout at the Moon Rk. II]}) /cast 2
holyshit10=/if (${Me.Pet.ID} && !${Me.Invis} && !${Me.PetBuff[Bestial Coordination]} && !${Me.Moving}) /casting 110684 |item
holyshit12=/if (${Target.PctHPs}<98  &&  !${Me.Casting.ID} &&  ${Me.CombatState.Equal[COMBAT]} && !${Me.Moving} &&  !${Me.Sitting} && ${Me.PctMana}>=10 &&  ${Me.SpellReady[Kron's Maelstrom Rk. II]}) /cast 7
holyshit2=/if (${Me.PctHPs}<50) /Alt act 11073
holyshit3=/if (${Me.PctEndurance}>5 && ${Me.CombatAbilityReady[Bestial Vivisection Rk. II]}) /disc "Bestial Vivisection Rk. II"
holyshit4=/if (${Target.PctHPs}<75  &&  !${Me.Casting.ID} &&  ${Me.CombatState.Equal[COMBAT]} && !${Me.Moving} &&  !${Me.Sitting} && ${Me.PctMana}>=10 &&  ${Me.SpellReady[Shout at the Moon Rk. II]}  ||  ${Me.Buff[Growl of the Tiger II].ID}) /cast 1
holyshit5=/if (${Target.PctHPs}<98  &&  !${Me.Casting.ID} &&  ${Me.CombatState.Equal[COMBAT]} && !${Me.Moving} &&  !${Me.Sitting} && ${Me.PctMana}>=10) /cast 6
holyshit6=/if (${Target.PctHPs}<98) /casting "Savagesoul Jerkin of the Wilds"
holyshit7=/if (${Target.PctHPs}<95  &&  !${Me.Casting.ID}  && ${Me.AltAbilityReady[Bite of the Asp]}) /Alt act 986
holyshit8=/if (${Target.PctHPs}<95  &&  !${Me.Casting.ID}  && ${Me.AltAbilityReady[Chameleon Strike]}) /Alt act 11080
holyshit9=/if (${Target.PctHPs}<95  &&  !${Me.Casting.ID}  && ${Me.AltAbilityReady[Roar of Thunder]}) /Alt act 362

messy AND I would disagree with some of the items on this list, but -shrug-
on second thought, this is too box-like.. am i right?

don't know what you mean by box-like, but yes, it's messy as fuck, and yeah it just does the same routine but if you have nothing to work with, that could be a good place to start.

also most of the stuff i have yet to update anyways, so ya~

do you box a bst? thats what I mean, sorry, I shoulda just said it. >_>

macro builder thread would let you build a pretty high speed beastlord with very little effort other than filling in your spell names in the ini it would build. you'd want the following includes off there, and you could use the sk/ranger examples and they would only need slight modifications:

Includes you'd want to use probably (all included in the zip):
SelfBuffs.inc
AAs.inc
FightBuffs.inc
ClickyNukes.inc
IgnoreList.inc
CheckMana.inc
Nukes.inc
Jolt.inc
CheckTarget.inc
Camp.inc
Merc.inc
Campfire.inc
ImHit.inc
Dots.inc
Pet.inc
AddHandler.inc
Debuffs.inc
MQ2NavFollow.inc
Heal.inc
Buffs.inc
ClickyMaintenance.inc
Paragon.inc
spell_routines.inc

You would just have to take a look at how those macros are written (and it is very simple format, almost so easy a caveman could do it) and make sure to fill in all the spells you want in the ini.