Basic assist macro

this doesn't work. the merc name is a hired goblin5654 etc the macro doesn't understand the spaces in the MT name....

Any other suggestions?

Bump!

Would love for someone to post the code for this to basically auto follow a designated toon, and assist that toon. Thanks in advance!

Has someone posted this edit or code insertion into assist.mac ?

Use XTargets and you should be able to autofollow and autoassist any 2 characters with ease. would be a simple rewrite. Set merc/2nd toon as one XTarget, the main toon as another, and the main tanks target as a third XTarget. Then you can do any sort of follow/kill combo you want. Or if there were more than 1 mob on autohate, you could split kill the mobs. It's not complicated at all, i just don't have active accounts to write that out and test it.

Oh right, i also forgot that you can also "/stick hold" your main tank and it stays on that target always, even if you change targets. youd just need to adjust your stick range so you can still hit targets. and there is a beta version of mq2moveutils that lets you "/stick healer" that is even more effective. it leashes you to your target and once that target moves out of a designated range, it follows it.

additionally, you could have the macro assign your tank as the /makecamp coords after each kill and then initiate a /moveto camp. that wouldnt work for walled/indoors places very well though unless it was just packed with mobs.

broken!!

Last patch I noticed this keeps spamming lines 55 ,56,57,58 are target truncated ,expanded length was greater than 2048.

Anyone able to repair this macro ?