Bard AFK Macro Walthrough 1/18/08 (70-75 added)

Hmm so any good spots? Please PM me any good circle/chant spots you've found for level 75. If the spot is really good I'll paypal you $10.

valde

Valdeholm, ramp side of the pit. Goos and mini spiders don't summon, you just got the space for a good circle. Its currently a hot zone, so that makes up for having to be on your toes(public zone so make sure to do the drunk circle among other things). The mobs are 72 and 73. I was getting around 43% aa a kill and the standard 2% normal a kill.

Be careful with this right now, I've been running it since the day it was released. Something like 20 bards, with Max AAs - I finally got popped... First time

Sure enough it was Deodan....

Just a heads up, this along with the AFK MM's are on the radar for sure right now.

there have been a couple others this weekend me included.

The posts are over on ban tracking

|#turbo

Sub Main

:loopstart

/doevents
/call GM
/if (${Target.Level}>##) /tar npc next
/if (${Target.Distance}>220) /target clear
/if (${Target.ID}==FALSE) /tar NPC radius 220
/if (${Me.PctHPs}<=45) /potionbelt Activate 1
/if (${Me.PctHPs}<=70) /potionbelt Activate 2
/delay 10
/goto :loopstart
/return

Sub GM
/if (${Spawn[gm].ID}) {
/beep
/beep
/beep
/exit
}
/return

i was wondering if their was a way i could switch the targeting to pick a spicific type of mode. for example the blackwater ressidents and blackwater look outs in hills of shade. the vendor and named guys summon and are with in the same level range. any help would be nice

Soulenticer, I do something like this. On start of the loop, it calls this sub to specifcally add certain mobs. Note, before you call this make sure you clear your alert, every loop - or the alert seems to fill up after about 100 entities.

Then when you target...
/target radius ${int_MAXRadius} npc noalert 1

Sub AlertSub
|--- specific zone mobs to avoid;
/alert add 1 id 12087
/alert add 1 id 12090
/alert add 1 id 18200
/alert add 1 "Scorn"
/alert add 1 "a viridian ghost"
/alert add 1 "a lookout"
/alert add 1 "a Kirathas villager"
/alert add 1 "a Blackwater raider"
/alert add 1 "a Blackwater resident"
/alert add 1 "a Kirathas hunter"
/return

Note this is just a snippet of a much larger target validation, alert listing that I keep for my AFK stuff.

This is what i use:

I use this macro:

Code:
#turbo     

Sub Main  

:loopstart 
/doevents  
/call GMcheck  
/if (${Me.PctHPs}<=45) /potionbelt Activate 1
/if (${Me.PctHPs}<=60) /potionbelt Activate 2
/if (${Target.Level}>75) {
/squelch /twist stop
/target npc next
/delay 30
/squelch /twist 1 2 3 4 5 6
}
/if (${Target.Distance}>220) /tar npc radius 220 
/if (${Target.ID}==FALSE) /tar npc radius 220  
/delay 10  
/goto :loopstart  
/return  

Sub GMcheck  
 /if (${Spawn[gm].ID}) {  
 /echo Gm detected  
 /beep 
 /beep 
 /beep  
 /keypress 9 
 /endmac 
 /unload 
 /q  
 }  
 /return

Just find a place you want to afk level:

/plugin mq2moveutils
/plugin mq2twist
/circle on <what ever (35+)>

Sit back and watch you level =)

tried this it seems to half work just not sure on what run speed i should set at 1.6 seemed ok tried it in karnors and out side stupid circle would not start tho

any suggestions tips would be deadly

cheers

L#33t

any good spot for a lvl 85 bard?

Anyone want to share me a good spot? Please PM me : )

is it still dangerous to use it? and is there any exp spots for 75-80? pls pm me

tried this it seems to half work just not sure on what run speed i should set at 1.6 seemed ok tried it in karnors and out side stupid circle would not start tho

cheers

L#33t

Hi

my macro has stoped working any one who is good with scripts could they look at this for me try ing to levle 77 to 85 sucks with out macro that auto targets mobs at the moment htis half works but for some reason it keeps switching mobs that are a little closer :(

thanks again l33t

Then your not using a line that checks to see if you have a target, your just getting a new one over and over and its going to always pick the closest one.

Gotta add a check to see if you currently have a target and if you do, make it skip the targeting line.

Then your not using a line that checks to see if you have a target, your just getting a new one over and over and its going to always pick the closest one.

Gotta add a check to see if you currently have a target and if you do, make it skip the targeting line.

any chance you could look at the script i previously posted it on previous page and edit that for me I have no clue when it comes to scripts :)

Thanks

cheers

L#33t

My guess is
Code:
/if (${Target.Level}>75) {
is what's giving you problems. Change the 75 to something higher and see what happens.

Any one got some good zones for 85+ ? PM me pretty please for AFK Bard Kiting. Aint found any good ones yet.