Auto Part Replacements

Kingruler

Reaction score
Does anyone know a good place to find non general auto parts? I am looking for the Turn Signal assembly for a 2001 Hyundai Tiburon. It's just the casing, not any actual lighting. Saw an ebay one for $19.00, than did an auto part quote from qualityautoparts.com and they are asking $190 for it, quite a difference lol.

or a good caddy mechanic. 103 $ part going to cost me 12 hours of labor to get installed.

NPD, Virginia Classics, Mustang Depot, Year One, Dallas Mustang, CJ Pony Parts and Mustangs Unlimited. Great places to purchase parts if you have a 1967 Fastback Mustang like I do.

A Hyundai? You're not in Korea are you? I had a Hyundai when I was in Korea for two years and you could pull into any little garage to get anything replaced for cheap and fast.

In Sacramento we have a wholesale distributor named either Levans or Levins. one sells replacement body parts for vehicles and the other sells Wash and wax style chemicals and whatnot. Unsure if they are just local or nationwide but the price is probably better than $190 bucks. I actually sell parts and could help you with this PM me

Last edited:
Try JC Whitney, rockauto.com, or theautopartsshop.com for the assembly.

JJ, what part is it you're getting replaced?

The price you seen on Ebay will probably be your best bet. I'd jump on that if I were you.

The price you seen on Ebay will probably be your best bet. I'd jump on that if I were you.

Yea i contacted the guy from ebay, and it seems he only has the passenger side, not the driver side. I am waiting for a quote from a NJ parts seller, but why does it seem everyone that has called me about this part sounds like they are calling from africa lol. I am still looking, it's not the bulbs or anything, just the light casing for the turn signal on the front drivers side.

Yeah the Ebay price is pretty good and to get a new unit i wouldn't think that you would have to spend any more than $50 per side.

Actually i just got off of the phone with Levans and for whatever reason they don't have this part. which is pretty strange because they stock most things i have had a need to call for.