Artisan Prize

Lots have actually..was kept hush hush until all the server firsts were done and now they willing to share the info.

Does this have tradeskill requirements? I assume so.

Yes on some tradeskill requirements, may need a trophy done to max in 1 skill, but looks pretty easy if you have max in tradeskills + PoP progression and Aid Grimel done. Otherwise this would take a month to complete.

Drop rates on the tradeskill parts is whats going to slow you down, some parts will takes over 8 hours to farm constantly killing.

If you have the above done though, you can probably finish it in a few days.

Last edited:
Unless your on a really populated server this isn't that bad. There are also loads of seals for sale on some servers. The quest is time consuming but I finished it for one toon in less than a week. I didn't have my trophies maxed at first but before I finished I did and found out it didn't matter.

For baking you'll need ICE , but don't use up your Ice of Velious (other than the one). I think at least one other seal will require you to use Ice of Velious and not just Ice. Baking you can tinker a Dihydrous and have unlimited Ice for the price of one Ice of velious. I guess if you're just doing one account, it doesn't matter too much, but I am doing this for 14 and maybe even sell some and Ice of Velious is pretty hard to come by.

This quest also requires you have a full, completed PoP flag, up to PoTime. That's bullshit.

You only have to be flagged to elemental a. Anyone with a quintessence of time can lift you to the room with the ground spawn.

But concerning tradeskills, if Aid Grimmel is a must, that means 220+ in all tradeskills.

Last edited:
You only have to be flagged to elemental a. Anyone with a quintessence of time can lift you to the room with the ground spawn.

Tons of people on my server spanking old pop mobs around for the flags ... Good times :) I haven't started messing with this... Probably won't ever... But it looks fun for someone who's got everything else done.

There are also a ton of seals available in my bazaar, and even people selling full sets of the 12 seals for a bunch of krono.

Last edited:
A good spot for Ice of Velious is Tower of Frozen Shadows. MQ2Navigation works well enough there if you put a bunch of mobs on ignore and mess with it a bit. I was running one bot afk there at late hours and there was only 2 other people that came there for the first few days. Then a person looking for Ice of Velious showed up and I was thinking more will do the same as this place is listed on alla as being a good place to find this item. Still a good place to go and run your bot around, although I wouldn't do it afk even at late hours now. I got 38 Ice of Velious in @4 days of running my bot there (probably 30 hours total actual time).

For all the seals, I've been farming enough stuff to make at least 20 of each, although I haven't done the smithing one yet, which looks like it'll be the worse simply because the rare item needed only drops off a very limited amount of mobs, so no doubt that'll be contested for even at late hours. Anyway, once you farm all the crap and get it down to the final combine for task update, you can just combine for update, hail quest NPC for completion and reward, immediately get task again and repeat. So really easy to do a bunch of seals at once.

For Bazu Breastplate do Catacombs A instances in Ruined City Dranik. MQ2Navigation works great here. Zam only list the recipe as using Pristine Bazu skin , but EQTC shows you can also make that BP with Tanned Pristine Bazu Skin.

Catacombs A can drop Tanned Pristine Bazu Skin , Bazu Blood as well as Murkglider Sinew . Not sure where in this quest you need Murkglider Sinew for, but supposedly you do.

I think the instances last for 6 hours. The drops are kinda rare, maybe even more rare than Korafax, but the whole instances is easily solo'd and afk'd. I just run all my melee types so I have 5 bots running around it non-stop for 6 hours and repeat till I get all I want.