Anything good for double xp weeend?

mezzix69

Reaction score
Does anyone have anything good for double xp weekend? a secret spot to use or maybe something thats not on the forums cuz they dont want it to get nerfed? im trying to max out a few of my boxes aa over the weekend... if u dont want to post it just yet... maybe a pm.. :) so far the quickest iv found is hive...

Does anyone have anything good for double xp weekend? a secret spot to use or maybe something thats not on the forums cuz they dont want it to get nerfed? im trying to max out a few of my boxes aa over the weekend... if u dont want to post it just yet... maybe a pm.. :) so far the quickest iv found is hive...

Pretty much anytime you want experience, you want to be killing whatever is non-stop, you can pull multi's of, and you kill fast. This all depends on your group, but some places I can think of is Guardian Floor 4, HoS undead camp, Floor 1 of SoD Kurn's Tower, and Beza/Zeka.

got some guildies and went to beza right after i posted this :) nice recommendation

Beza.. or even Valdeholm I've found is great. My buddy rocks his raid geared SK, and we pull 3-5 giants at a time. With a 85 wiz, and 85 shm with us, we steam through the pulls, and with 3 huge houses full of mobs, it's non stop for hours.

Rog Poison, Purity augs, and then some nice augs that drop.