AFK Pull spot suggestions?

Copycat

Reaction score
What's up everyone, I have a question for you all. I couldn't find it anywhere.
-
I'm using Fry.'s Pull.mac with a few modifications, where is the best place to grind AFK experience 80-85.
-
Group SETUP:
Warrior, Druid, Cleric, Shaman, Rogue, Monk

honestly,i dont think anybody will share spots like this,cause they will spread out in no time.

just a tip,its not ever good to only search in the latest expansions.

honestly,i dont think anybody will share spots like this,cause they will spread out in no time.

just a tip,its not ever good to only search in the latest expansions.

I agree, spots like this are kept secret. We just seen when asshat_01 posted the shroud exp. BAM! everyone and their momma were sitting by the shroud.

I agree, spots like this are kept secret. We just seen when asshat_01 posted the shroud exp. BAM! everyone and their momma were sitting by the shroud.

Different situation though... one's essentially taking advantage of a bug/exploit, the other was just asking where it might be good to grind out some AA's/levels with an automated group... those situations are worlds apart.

Different situation though... one's essentially taking advantage of a bug/exploit, the other was just asking where it might be good to grind out some AA's/levels with an automated group... those situations are worlds apart.

While worlds apart in what they are, they share a common tie. If they get shared, multiple people will use the paths and try to camp using them. Next thing you know, you've lost your spot to someone else who took the path off the website. Things like this pretty much have to be found out for yourself and I would advise not sharing when you do so that the work you put into it doesn't get diminished if its released to public and made too visible for use.

Generally your best bet is to find an instance with green or light blue con mobs so you will have less difficulty yet still get experience, and at the same time no one can wonder around and bother you (cept gms). Then work from there. If your macros are good enough, and your crew can handle it then by all means move up to a harder area.

instances that repop, there are not a lot ;)

look at the Seething Wall instance. It is off of devistation near the freeport zone in area. You request the instance from some guy in a safe area (i've never been attacked there).

Lots of undead in tight quarters. hit under 1500. if you have crowd control it should be good (or a beefy tank to handle 10 mobs at once). Just clear all the rooms, kill the instance, and reget it.

My Paladin loves the zone.

maybe Guardian Instance? Ive xp'ed in them forever.....never seen GM pop into zone. level of difficulty varies from levels so you can move up and down until you find a spot that suits ya. I think instance can run as long as 12 hours...so you can do it and afk and get it running back up again after 12 hrs.

I agree on guardian, or find a good spot that doesnt have ANY named mobs, gives less of a chance for people to show up where you are after you dont call your spot when someone CC's. Bad places are really populated zones. Try some of the older higher lvl zones.

guardian is watched, my crew got banned there

Deep inside bloodmoon might be a good spot too, not many people around there nowadays and lots of mobs, and respawns

Ashengate is not too bad. go in deep and you'll never get bothered really.

What it really comes down to is trial and error. Setup you group some place and start em up. Ideally you want minimal work for maximum results.

Can you setup and go, or must you manually break the camp.
Are there named.
Is it a high traffic area.
Etc.
Etc.

If you can find a spot, with Dark Blue mobs, Low Traffic, No need to break in the camp, preferably without any named, that is where you want to be.

Does anyone use modbot with pull.mac? My configuration of modbot doesn't seem to want to manage adds at all.

I'm afraid to do an instance...Do you guys find it better to clear as much as possible, or just get the easily accessible mobs (slower exp, but safer)?

so far i have only set up my 2 toons killing light blues and greens, for several reasons. 1) was basically to get it set up safely. 2) can handle the camp with 1 toon + merc without breaks (pulling up to 620 range) even with adds/named 3) using shaman mac on .. well the shaman and haven't gotten it all set up just yet. 4) haven't found a better spot that i know i can handle with 2 toons and 2 cleric mercs. 5) its slow but steady xp and as yet still has just a few bugs to work out.. will work fine and then something will happen that messes everything up (so not fully afk-able yet)