Absence

Sorry for your loss.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I am very saddened to hear this. Sorry, htw.

I don't know you but as a parent my heart goes out to you. I'm very sorry to hear about your loss.

Sorry for you loss. May he be at peace. No words....

Awww man. Sorry for your loss. A father should never have to bury his son.

Very sorry to hear about your loss, My prayers are with you and your family.

I'm really sorry Htw. I don't know how I'd cope losing my children, so I can't even imagine what you are going through at the moment. If you ever need someone to talk to or just anything at all, please hit me up.

Very sorry for you loss HTW. Prayers are with you and your family.

i am very sorry for your loss HTW. My 19 year old son died last year as well so unfortunately I know your pain. I see the post from compassionate friends on his obituary and can recommend them when you are ready for it...

Last edited:
Sorry four your loss , prayers to you and your family

Condolences to you and your family. I can't imagine what it's like to lose your son.

damn sorry

damn sorry to hear about your lose man its hard as hell to lose a child, we are here btw if you ever need us man take your time even thought it will be harder each day. hope you and everyone around you are holding up and our prays go out with you.

My thoughts and prayers go out to you and your family. I can't begin to fathom what you are going through right now.

Very sorry to hear about your loss. Never expect to see your child leave the earth before you.

Condolences to you and your family.

Very sorry to hear about your loss Htw. My thoughts and prayers to you and your family.