6k road trip

Villageidiot

Captain Douchebag
Reaction score
Well i just got back from a 6k mile road trip. Here are my thoughts.

Idaho - Ok views. Boring state
Utah - horrible state, worst hole in our country
New mexico - very nice views except for the desert!
Arizona - amazing views and damn can i say HOT AS FUCK!
Texas - your lucky you have good food and six flags!
Colorado - amazing views and saw some damn hot women here!!
Wyoming - only good thing was yellowstone!
Montana - a real fucking hick state. I mean who else has exits on the freeway ONLY for fishing.
Kansas - yeah well.... if i was dorothy i wouldn't have wanted to go back home.
Oklahomo - well the name says enough (hahaha i await your comment)
louisiana - You should be more acomidating to white people!
Arkansas - we left you as fast as we could!

Long as trip but was a damn blast!

Montana - a real fucking hick state. I mean who else has exits on the freeway ONLY for fishing.

You should've drove through Alabama, then you could've put all 3 of those comments into that one state =P I actually don't know about fishing exits in Alabama, but it is definitely a hick state.

Had to go through Alabama one time when helping a buddy go pick up a Camaro that he bought on ebay. Lets just say among some of the weirdest sites I saw, a convenience store that was in a silver bullet trailer (not kidding), a horse in a fenced area that may have been 1000 sq ft, and half of it was overgrown with weeds and kids toys all over the place.

Last edited:
Yeah in oklahoma we stopped at some hick country store in the middle of no where and they had guns hanging on the wall behind the register with price tags on them.

We tried not to stop again.

Yeah in oklahoma we stopped at some hick country store in the middle of no where and they had guns hanging on the wall behind the register with price tags on them.

We tried not to stop again.

That is awesome. I miss the days of guns being sold at hardware stores, too (at least in California).

Kansas sucks ass. I've drove it twice and I'll not be doing it again...

You should've drove through Alabama, then you could've put all 3 of those comments into that one state =P I actually don't know about fishing exits in Alabama, but it is definitely a hick state.

Had to go through Alabama one time when helping a buddy go pick up a Camaro that he bought on ebay. Lets just say among some of the weirdest sites I saw, a convenience store that was in a silver bullet trailer (not kidding), a horse in a fenced area that may have been 1000 sq ft, and half of it was overgrown with weeds and kids toys all over the place.

Alabama is lousiana, mississipi, and utah all in one. It sucks, its racist and its hot as shit.

Utah snow is awesome! I drive a long way every winter to ski and snowboard. Utah rocks.

I've seen some incredible landscapes in Utah.

Kansas, on the other hand, is pretty damn flat and full of corn fields.

Beyond the scenery I think it's kinda lame to judge the culture and people of an entire state in one drive-thru. /shrug

I've seen some incredible landscapes in Utah.

Kansas, on the other hand, is pretty damn flat and full of corn fields.

Beyond the scenery I think it's kinda lame to judge the culture and people of an entire state in one drive-thru. /shrug

Not sure where i was judging the "culture and people"

While driving through it was the most boring out of my trip. Take it how you will but damn, clean the sand out.

I take it you are from Utah?

Should have swung through Oregon VI!

I live in WA so OR is just a hop skip and a jump away. We only went through the corner of OR

IMO, western Oregon is nice - the rest of it is like Idaho, i.e., bleh. Of course, not that my opinion should account for much, being in NM.

htw

My 2cp

Western Montana is beautiful (Glacier National Park, Yellowstone, etc.).
Eastern Montana is the shits.

Western Washington is nice.
Easterm Washington is the shits.

Western Oregon is nice.
Eastern Oregon is the shits.

See the pattern?

Also, as far as hicks; there is not a state in the Union that does not have them but they vastly out number the normal folks below the mason dixon line.

Pretty much this is how New Yorkers see it:

newyorker2.JPG

Although I have driven cross country several times, northern route and southern route.

Pulled over in:

Colorado for going 75 in a 35 mph zone (went to get gas near an exit). No ticket, as was out of state and trooper looked like the principal from Back to the Future. McFly! McFly!

Louisiana for the fuck of it. My car was overloaded and probably looked like I was hauling moonshine or something.

Meet other MMOBugs ppl :

Oklahomo, yeah met Kodi there.

Pennsylvania MissTerious & family (she has like 10 kids).

New Mexico and Arizona - don't believe people when they tell you there is no speed limit and you can go 105....go 125 you still won't get pulled over. Well maybe in New Mexico.