24 Hour lock issue

SondraMarie

Premium Member
Reaction score
Is there anything in progress to make warp useable again ?

If I had to guess, I’d say probably not. Especially at this time as they likely don’t quite know how it’s being detected yet. I have read on a discord server that it’s an “easy” fix, but I think that’s just someone blowing smoke to promote their own product

• Sad
Reactions: EQDAB
There are ideas on a fix but needs coding and testing. Ultimately though they can track anything if they wanted, so don't expect some super cool undetectable warp.

We also can't leave a plugin in that gets people blocked without adding some huge ass warning before using it.

“MQ2 warp uses MoveLocalPlayerToSafePoint func to warp, it’s very very detectable. I suppose you could block the packets with MQ2 after you warp to prevent lockout, would be easy enough.”

This is the supposed easy fix 🤷‍♂️

• Wow
Reactions: EQDAB
“MQ2 warp uses MoveLocalPlayerToSafePoint func to warp, it’s very very detectable. I suppose you could block the packets with MQ2 after you warp to prevent lockout, would be easy enough.”

This is the supposed easy fix 🤷‍♂️
MoveLocalPlayerToSafePoint do not exist as far as i know.
warp used to use MoveLocalPlayerToSuccorCoords long time ago and probably changed to now use MoveLocalPlayerToSafeCoords and they probably have a flag set on the function MoveLocalPlayerToSafeCoords and when that function been called X times, it trigger detection.