Search results

1. A

Attack Rating / Setspell

Was wondering if there would be an updated setspell plugin available soon? Also, was curious about a plugin that we could alter our attack speed rating; requesting a haste constantly is considerably annoying and time consuming, especially when soloing. Thanks!
  2. A

My own liitle raid party

Any plugin to give my druid 100,000 HP, and say 30,000 AC, just so I can be my own little one man raid party lol. J/K I know theres not.
  3. A

tracking warps

The naked Eye In our guild most of us know who has mq2 and who doesn't, those of us who grp together with mq2 will use it, not in zones that lots of people are in. You have to becareful with the cracks I use warp, I may warp 4 times on some days, not at all on other days. Our grp went to ME, to...
  4. A

ini Window

ini window I deleted and readded that command. still no ini window, only the MQ window comes up, that disappears also when I go to loadskin,custom folder. Also when manually typing in the commands I want weightlock crashes me to desktop. . Ok went through the docrack list manually turn most...
  5. A

ini Window

That command That command is already in the xml file in my cutom folder. I have only docrack and xml in my custom folder. I deleted the command and repaced it will try game now.
  6. A

ini Window

Fry I cannot get your ini window to come up in game, whether when I log into game or when I go to choose my custom ui folder. When I do use the custon folder ui, I lose the docrack window then. I have only the xml and do cracks in my custom ui folder. When I start to manually type in the...