Search results

1. N

DVD copying

thanks for the info guys. I am looking into the programs you mentioned now. Thanks again :)
  2. N

DVD copying

does anyone know of a good dvd copying software that will copy some of the new copyrighted movies? just for umm.. educational purposes... :) any help would be appreciated. Thanks
  3. N

Liar Liar Big Fat Liar

Getting busted sucks, but does happen from time to time. I have done the target fabled next many many times in say by forgetting to hit /. I think the worst one I ever did was in MPG at the zone in. I had a friend that was at the RS zone in, and I didn't feel like using /zone, as I was waiting...
  4. N

Lost Gnomes Exploit

There is a way to do Lost Gnomes in under 45 minutes with only 2 people. Both must be using MQ2, and it requires a bard, or another class with a DA or something of that nature. A friend and me have done this a few times, and we are still working on perfecting it. I don't believe it can be...
  5. N

Possible Exploit

Aye, gnomes will auto aggro a spider if they are within aggro range. The gnomes are ass-beaters to fight for you, but you don't want them fighting spiders. It's hard to do this mission with a full group, let alone macro it, due to aggro and pathing issues.
  6. N

Get ur Meele up!!

be careful with stuff like that. At one time I read that SoE was putting stuff that couldnt be seen by the normal player but can be by MQ users. It was being used to catch MQ users. Thats a cool way to skill up just be careful :)
  7. N

Another Secret Question Removal Guide

This DOES work. I went into a long story about how my account was compromised. I admitted to not knowing the secret question, as it was set by my "ex-wife's" ex-boyfriend. He asked alot of questions about addresses at different times during the accounts life, which was easy to obtain. He...
  8. N

tracking warps

the only way I see that warp is being tracked is if you arnt using the MQ window and have all the MQ info filtering into your normal chat windows.
  9. N

Spell Casting Exploit

thats awesome.. unless the mob summons lol