Search results

1. Darg

EQ Landmark

As you know EQ Next is set to release sometime in 2014. Landmark will become available this Winter. I estimate it will be around the end of November. I am polling to have a new section just for Landmark added, if you would like to see it, say YES.
  2. Darg

Strange bug

Have any of you out there noticed that when you group a level 60 with a 70 and the 70 is leader...all AA xp goes to regular xp? What causes this? It doesnt happen when I make the 60 leader, so I was curious.
  3. Darg

Platinum

So, How does a returning player make platinum these days? The bazaar prices are nuts.
  4. Darg

EQ F2P?

Email I got today: <TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width=598 align=center bgColor=#ffffff><TBODY><TR><TD><TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width=558 align=center bgColor=#ffffff><TBODY><TR><TD bgColor=#0e78c9 height=30>Customer Service...
  5. Darg

Who wants to break shit?

Title says it all: Breaking things is supposed to be fun. 1: Break a computer that frustrates you. 2: Break a person that annoys you. 3: Break some bones. 4: Break a Zebra.
  6. Darg

Funny

A friend sent me this read and laugh: Who taught these a**holes how to spell? Response (TSR Aaron S) 07/23/2009 04:12 PM Hello, That is up the the GM's weather or not to ban you for what you are doing in-game. TSR Aaron S Customer (**********) 07/23/2009 02:58 PM You do know that...
  7. Darg

MQ required for The Nameless

I have a shaman and I want his 1.0, but cant seem to ever find the golems alive so I am asking here if anyone has the Child's Tear just lying around they would be willing to MQ for me? Just PM me here and we'll set something up.
  8. Darg

Familiarity is Key Macro

here is some crap I threw together...just tested and it updated as it should. You gotta run back to Captain though...good luck.
  9. Darg

Kill a zone with MQ

| Writen by Darg | | Auto target kill looks like ND on an EMU server turbo #40 #event Zoned "#*#LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...#*#" Sub Main /echo Ghost kill macro has started thank you.. /declare AllowedPCNumber int outer 1 :loop /doevents /call PCGMCheck } /if (${Target.ID}) /delay 5...
  10. Darg

AA builds for 55 monk

As the title states, I am looking for a decent 55 build for my monk, I have never played a monk, like the class, but need a nudge in the right direction where to put aa's I will be grinding out. Any help will be appreciated.
  11. Darg

Easy Tutorial healing.

Last night I was bored in the tutorial so I was playing around with some of the commands that MMOBUGS MQ2 has to offer, mostly the /saytarget command. Make a hotkey like this: /tar Rytan /saytarget Blessed And then go solo Krenshin with a lvl 9 toon! All you gotta do is hit that hotkey when...
  12. Darg

Titanium AA's

ok all, I am currently trying to get Titanium AA's up and running for eq emu. I need to know how to find the OP_codes. Does anyone know how to do this?
  13. Darg

MMOBUGS Members ONLY eq emu server

no longer available.
  14. Darg

I see shadows instead of toons

As my title states, I can view only shadows of players, npc's ect on my emu server. All others that connect to it can see everything just fine. What did I do wrong?
  15. Darg

Easy Dain 3 MM

In Icewell keep find the MM giver for the Dain missions, his name is Historian Duggans, he is located in the room east of the Dain's courtyard. Anyhow, ghostline and myself both MM'ed this last night and it is macroable. Pick a rogue then you go to the Eastern Wastes zoneline and wait for the...
  16. Darg

Caster Skill Raiser

Here is a little macro I put together to raise your spell skills while standing in pok. Its preffered you sit on a mount and have KEI to get the most outta this mac. Usage is /mac skillcast "gem" number i.e. /mac skillcast 1 That will cast gem 1 until you hit 20 mana then you will med up to 98...
  17. Darg

Rogue Helper (RH) Macro - v6.0 by Jerle

Here is his latest. UPDATED 03/19/06 - changed all {me.swimming} to {Me.Underwater} to reduce spam Edit: Making this a sticky. Its a really nice rogue mac.
  18. Darg

Spell Casting Exploit

Did you know? That a spellcasters interrupts are based on where the spell was started/finished? It depends on where you are, your exact LOC when you fire your spell, wheter or not you get interrupted. If you start to cast a long casting time spell, run around like an idiot, then go back to your...