Search results

1. evershawn

115 Bard (CoV Raid Geared), 115 Ench, 115 Shm, 111 Bers, 110 Mag

Probably some easy fix, I mean, Raidloot is what people mostly use these days over Magelo.
  2. evershawn

You can quickly make a profile on raidloot for free in less time than it would take for us to coordinate a meetup in game. It also allows me to inspect bags, progression, currencies, progression, ect ect ect which I cannot do as easily in-game.
  3. evershawn

Do you have profiles for these characters I can look at? Thanks!
  4. evershawn

Account WTB RoS Raid SK (possible other melee) PM

As the title says, looking for a raid toon or two. Hopefully a Shadowknight, may be open to other melee (Monk / Zerker). PM if you have something you'd sell.
  5. evershawn

Account Buying Level 60 on Phinny

60 on Phinny I've got a level 60 epic druid on Phinny. Would let him go for $250. Great for PL'ing any other toons.
  6. evershawn

MQ2Bot (Old Version - Archived)

Didn't see this bug listed but: For some reason /imob doesn't work when using /findmob I made a macro to pull stuff to my group but there is this unattackable totem in Valley of Lunanyn and for some reason it keeps trying to pull it even after adding it to /imob multiple times. Can't figure...
  7. evershawn

MQ2Bot (Old Version - Archived)

I noticed that for some reason, when using a tank merc on a shaman, it tries to (once it's done a few other things like debuff and slow) chain cast Lethargy (or the tank buff that proc's a slow when hit). Just casts it over and over again non stop.
  8. evershawn

P99 and Daybreak News

I find it funny that people really believe Rogean and Nilbog are saints that do this for nothing in return other than notoriety and the joy of providing the 1999 EQ experience to random people and simply absorb the costs of running the server out of their own pockets. There's been many...
  9. evershawn

MMOBugs MQ2 Beta Server - Latest Release

Don't think so, Test and Live update just fine... weird.
  10. evershawn

MMOBugs MQ2 Beta Server - Latest Release

Getting a failed to connect message when trying to update, see screenshot.
  11. evershawn

MQ for Beta server?

Let me know if there's anything I can do to help out, finding that offset, ect.
  12. evershawn

MQ for Beta server?

Just want to say thanks to you guys for the hard work and letting us enjoy this beta the proper way :)
  13. evershawn

MQ for Beta server?

Everyone has their speculation about what the work hours are, how patches are released and what the protocol is at Sony but unless you're on the beta dev team, you probably are doing just that, speculating.
  14. evershawn

MQ for Beta server?

Sounds like they're not really doing in actual changes though. Can we just like change the version number on our MQ2 to load it back up?
  15. evershawn

MQ for Beta server?

Wow... ya, they are messing with us it seems... grrr...
  16. evershawn

MQ for Beta server?

Just sent you some donation money via Paypal. Hope others are also and we're getting you enough to make it worth your while.
  17. evershawn

MQ for Beta server?

Awesome, but not working for me for some reason. I cancelled the update but for some reason nothing seems to work. Can anyone confirm this is still working as of this morning and it's just me?
  18. evershawn

MQ for Beta server?

Any devs get a chance to look at the beta release? Just wondering if this is going to get any traction. Forgot how bad EQ sucked without mq2 :)
  19. evershawn

MQ for Beta server?

Once you have someone that has the offset finding part down ect, some patches are not that difficult to update. Remember, Fry just said they were doing this for last beta, so obviously they realize what the difficulties are and how to over come them efficiently.
  20. evershawn

MQ for Beta server?

That's odd, did you opt in here? https://account.station.sony.com/authenticated/beta/betaRegistration.action?betaId=20&theme=eq I did it 3 times and each time didn't take more than a few hours. One of the accounts is only a year old, no problems (last one was yesterday). Edit: Confirm that...