Search results

1. T

Kiting

Where would the best place to kite for a lvl 80 wiz be with roughly 800aas? Icefall is ok but im sure there is better. thanks.
  2. T

Xp Bug

Has anyone noticed when looking at the hud for xp % there will be times it will say you get xp but your % doesnt move? happened 1/5 mobs for me last night :/ 79 is hard enuff to get through with out that bug
  3. T

Easiest way to flag for AG

I just joined a guild raiding AG and they want me to get flag....what is fast way for AG flaggage?
  4. T

Torrent

Anyone think i can get a demonoid invite? PM me thanks
  5. T

Problems between PoK and Blightfire Moors

This is 3rd time i have gotten crash window and crashed from zone to BM from PoK all 3 times i have not been able to log back into world....anyone eles having this problem if server helps its Tunare
  6. T

complaining....

i feel i need to vent on how stupid sony is the item window sucks the aa window is more confusing then before please say there will be a ui to be able to fix at least the item window......../ubermonk a gm
  7. T

logged in

I just recently came back to everquest set up subscription and then got mq....i logged inand could not find my main but also found 2 new chars one mmobugs and the other was makrokwuester does anyone know what is going on with this