Search results

1. Copycat

Service All Things Ragefire - One Stop Shop

Hello MMOBugs! We're well into Omens of War here on Ragefire, let's get those characters suited up for Dragons and Darkhollow! Raid Clears Available! How it works, and how you profit! We determine a time that works best for both of us, I am very flexible. We enter the instance together with up...
  2. Copycat

Autolooting Code - What's wrong with it!?

edit: Solved myself, thanks for those who viewed!
  3. Copycat

Zbot Helpdesk

Hey everyone. Some of you know me as that guy who sells flags/gear, whatever. What you don't know is I love to write code. With Loonies retired from the game, I am once again taking up Zbot updates. Feel free to PM me with your questions, or post them on this thread. I know there are other...
  4. Copycat

#chat Q?

What's the #chat line to have macros watch for "You have slain" messages?
  5. Copycat

Intel Core i7 CPU

Thoughts about this processor. I scored a 920 for 239.99$. So far I can load up 12 clients on the new computer I built with it without any lag and less than 15 second zone-times per client. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Intel_Core_3 920 was released november 17th, 2008. The most recent i7 to...
  6. Copycat

AFK Pull spot suggestions?

What's up everyone, I have a question for you all. I couldn't find it anywhere. - I'm using Fry.'s Pull.mac with a few modifications, where is the best place to grind AFK experience 80-85. - Group SETUP: Warrior, Druid, Cleric, Shaman, Rogue, Monk