Search results

1. orion949

EQLaunch not working

EQLaunch.exe no longer starts with the MMOLoader.exe and when I try to manually launch from the folder it appears to startup but nothing actually happens, no icon in the tray and no process running in the Task Manager. Any ideas what is causing this?
  2. orion949

MQ2Nav not loading

For some reason MQ2Nav will not load. The MQ2Nav.dll is in my MQ2 folder but it wont load on startup and when I try to do /plugin mq2nav load it just says "plugin could not be loaded". Any ideas what could cause this?
  3. orion949

replacement for Vladutils?

the old Vladutils used to have /vclickoff to click off a buff if you needed to (like perm invis) Is there something that replaced it with the same function?
  4. orion949

Question MQ2Bot Puller issue

I am trying to setup my puller to use bow for pulling but when I do /bot on it doesnt pull it just goes into a ranged attack loop, Is something set incorrectly in the .ini? MQ2Bot] Debugging=0 BotVersion=20190423.0401 BotCommandsOn=1 BotCommandsOff= AlwaysCheckAdds=0...
  5. orion949

1 Month Free Premium Coupon for Uploaded

I have a coupon code for 1 months free premium membership to uploaded.net that expires in 24 hours. First person to reply asking for it can have it. -Orion
  6. orion949

WTB someone skilled in MS Access!

Looking to pay someone to create an MSAccess Db for me. Send me a PM if you have mad MSAccess skillz!
  7. orion949

Dungeon Hunter 4 Hacks (Android)

Anybody have, or know where I get get a working DH4 v1.2 hack? I had a working one for 1.1 before but its dead now. :-(
  8. orion949

Movie Gun Myths

Movie Gun Myths The best line in there is on #3,
  9. orion949

Terry Goodkind / Robert Jordan

So I finally finished book 14 of Wheel of Time, followed by a sigh of relief, but Ididn't know where to go from there since I had no fantasy books to read. I had already burned through GRRMs Game of Thrones while I was waiting for WoT 14 to come out. A friend recommended Terry Goodkinds...
  10. orion949

Safe Fall

Now that the /setgrav trick cant be used does anybody know a descent way to level up safe fall?
  11. orion949

Bard vs Druid Foraging

I curious if anybody else has seen similar to this or has some insights to share on the topic. I have a Bard and a Druid they both have Foraging Machettes so both of their Foraging skills are 252. However, I noticed that the Druid is able to forage rare items at like 4 or 5 times the rate that...
  12. orion949

Piracy

http://news.techeye.net/internet/survey-rubbishes-piracy-myth I always suspected this was the case since all my friends that share music also download shit from iTunes all non-stop as well. Im about sick and tired of the snivling music industry crying about "lost revenue in the billions, blah...
  13. orion949

Lance Armstrong

I think this is a great venue for this topic, seeing as how this is a cheaters website, jam packed with all us dirty fuckin' cheaters. I want to know what folks around here think of my boy Lance and I'll go first; In my opinion Lance Armstrong is a great American, a superhero of unparalleled...
  14. orion949

Rest / 7th Wind stacking

Is there some kind of issue with using 7th Wind and Rest together. I used Rest and then Used 7th wind and it reverted Rest to my 7th Wind reset timer. Trying to figure out why.
  15. orion949

AA Cap save over 50?

Is there a new AA cap over 50? I noticed one of my toons had 58 AAs saved somehow but I didnt read anything about a new AA cap. Just wondering.
  16. orion949

LON AvA Deck Build

Anyone have a killer AvA Deck Build. Sadge made a great Protector Deck for me awhile back and between that and my Quest deck I was able to beat almost all the scenarios but there are still a couple non-quest guys that I just cant beat and I think I need some kind of blaster AvA that will go for...
  17. orion949

MQ2Targets.ini

Does anyone have a recently updated MQ2Targets.ini they can PM me or post? I had a great one but I accidentally overwrote it!
  18. orion949

/set

As far as I know there is no "/set" command in MQ2 is there? Does anyone know what the "/set" command is for? I typed /set on accident and it says "Set autorun to:"" Autorun what? Anyone know what this is?
  19. orion949

Reward Window

Anyone have an issue with the quest reward window auto closing on you? It is not an MQ2 issue, I unloaded MQ2 and it still does it. Almost as soon as the window opens it auto closes it before I can even see it.
  20. orion949

MQ2AutoClip

I dont know how many folks still use this plugin. I really like it and have been using it but now it causes an insta crash anytime I try to load it. Anyone else experiencing this?