Search results

1. burdsjm

Autofollowleader

Does anyone know what autofollowleader uses to stay with the leader? Is it ingame /fol, /stick, /nav, /afollow? Thanks!
  2. burdsjm

Pet Dragging behind

I'm not sure where to start with this issue. MQ2bot, MQ2melee, Greater Hold/Pet focus Mage will assist MA and send pet in. MA will change targets and Mage will assist. Pet will stay on original target. Is there a way to /clear the pet queue or force the /pet attack? Thanks!
  3. burdsjm

Mq2ice

Any chance we could get mq2ice added to the compile? MacroQuest - Login Dewey is the author Thanks!
  4. burdsjm

Simple Macro

I have a simple macro that I currently use as a hotkey. I'd like to just have a run a macro and then end. /timed 3 /target pc tank next /if (${If[!${Target.Buff[Ennui].ID},TRUE,FALSE]}) /casting "Ennui Rk. II" gem13 How do I make it loop and then stop when he can't find any new tanks?" Thanks!
  5. burdsjm

Weird issue with "Come to me" button

When I am 6 boxing. I will hit the come to me button. All but 1 toons come to me immediately. Then my dumbass shaman will follow only when I click over and focus on the screen. Anyone have this issue? Thanks!
  6. burdsjm

Warrior keeps trying to attack Mage pet after it clears the mobs

It happens over and over again. mobs come in and he kills them but then locks on the mages pet. Then I have to clear it. /imob and he's on the ignore list. Any ideas what I can do? Thanks!
  7. burdsjm

Bot Tweaks per Class

I wonder if we could start a tweak page for the bot plugin. I'm lacking knowledge with Warriors/Clerics/Rogues/mages to make them efficient. I can offer a well run Shaman Ini file. Heals extremely well Dots don't chain cast. Shaman [MQ2Bot] Debugging=0 BotVersion=20190625.1842 BotCommandsOn=...
  8. burdsjm

Question Remove Network Status Hud

Can someone point me in the right direction?
  9. burdsjm

EQBugFix

MQ2EQBugFix - MMOBugs Wiki What does this actually do?
  10. burdsjm

MQ2Targets

Does anyone have an updated Ini files for the names? Thanks!
  11. burdsjm

Mq2itemdisplay

Does anyone have a super updated ini that I can use to update my /inotes field of itemdisplay? Thanks!
  12. burdsjm

Shaman Mq2Melee holyshits

Basically what's happening is that when these 2 are enabled they cause mq2bot to chain interrupt spells. There is also something that causes extreme lag with the below lines. It may take 30sec to a minute to stop /bot off or /melee plugin=0. Any suggestions on what I can change to make this...
  13. burdsjm

MQ2Melee, Downshits and HolyShits

I have used this for years and still don't understand why it's setup this way and maybe it can be explained to me. MQ2Melee Downshits = Non Combat MQ2Melee Holyshits= combat I have found this to not be the case. MQ2Melee Downshits = run all the times unless your actually meleeing the mob...
  14. burdsjm

MQ2Itemdisplay Aug rankings

Anyone able to share how they rank augs? This is how I have mine setup and I wouldn't mind suggestions for improvements. [Shaman] Report=/bc ClickGroup=1 ClickGuild=1 ClickRaid=0 ClickAny=0 AC=10.00 HP=1.00 HPReg=0.00 Mana=0.00 ManaReg=0.00 hSTR=0.00 hSTA=5.00 hAGI=20.00 hDEX=0.00 hINT=0.00...
  15. burdsjm

mq2melody

Any chance we could get this added to the compile? MacroQuest - Login Thanks :)
  16. burdsjm

Mage issues

Pete not sure what's up with my mage bot but pet doesn't go in anymore and there is an error on load. Attached the error if it helps.
  17. burdsjm

Map and chat disappearing with map open

Is there a way to get the map names and chat to keep up when the map is open. I have to either have the map closed to see chat sometimes. Map labels seem to disappear depending on the number of npcs on my map. Any suggestions? Thanks!
  18. burdsjm

Macro to buff

Not sure if someone has something like this already or if someone provide some direction. 1. Macro is triggered from hotkey. 2. Starts targeting Warriors, Paladins, ShadowKnights 3. after it targets one of the above it casts a spell if they don't have the buff. 4. casts a 2nd spell if they...
  19. burdsjm

qswarm and swarm

Anyone know a good way of adding /pet qswarm and swarm to the /pet attack of mq2melee or mq2bot? Thanks!
  20. burdsjm

Beta AA's, spells and info

Anyone know where I can find or if someone can copy and paste some info on the new expansion? Looking for Shaman, Bard, Rogue, and SK info. Thanks!