Search results

1. W

Rouge MAcro.. or INI

OK, thanks Dealings. I'll load that one up when I get home tonight and give it a try.
  2. W

Wiz Macro

lol, sorry, but you just gave me a big laugh here at work!
  3. W

Rouge MAcro.. or INI

I assume based on your comment that the MMOBUGS compile doesn't include this snaproll option? I don't do my own compiles, so I'd be interested in finding out another way of getting this. htw, can this be added to your compiles? Thanks.
  4. W

Shambot 4.22

Yes it works. You don't edit the macro at all if you run the newest version. Run the shambot.mac file once and it will create an .ini, then /end the macro You edit the shambot<yourtoonsname>.ini file Now when you run it it will use the .ini that you edited I just downloaded the latest...
  5. W

MQ2Autologin

I originally PM'd this, I guess it wasn't the right way to do it, so here's what I have. I still can't help but think it's something simple I'm overlooking: OK, I deleted the debug file and ran the login again. After clicking the EQ shortcut, I have to acknowledge the EULA Then my Login...
  6. W

Now I can't get rid of the taskbar (((

I get this sometimes if I'm in 'windowed' EQ instances (I run 4). Try maximizing the window that EQ is running in.
  7. W

MQ2Autologin

OK, I'll do that tonight when I get home from work. Thanks htw
  8. W

MQ2Autologin

I've read the wiki, and I read the thread on MQ2 forums...... I can't seem to get this plugin to work. I run 4 accounts and I don't use winEQ2, so my ini looks like this: (with the proper changes made to SN, PW, Server, and Character of course) [Settings] KickActiveCharacter=1 InstantCamp=0...
  9. W

Shambot 4.22

Awesome!!
  10. W

MQ2FastMem working/safe?

I've been using it for the past few days on all my toons.
  11. W

How to write Holy/Downshits?

Sorry to bump an old thread, but I've been researching how to work with holyshits and downshits. Xeniaz, do you still have the info that you sent to others? If so, could you forward me a copy? Thanks
  12. W

Donation Thread

We share it, I manage it. Truth be told, she spends ALOT more than I do. Mostly on keepin herself looking good, so I'm not complaining :)
  13. W

Donation Thread

I just upped my membership to lifetime the day after this latest release. Course I didn't tell my wife :~
  14. W

How Much EQ Have You Played Without MQ2 Since Patch?

I've grouped with some guildies for a few hours. I logged in my gimps, but they just sit around in the pool for now. Have a killer cold at the moment, so I've spent most of my time that I'm not at work in bed.