Search results

1. R

remove pls

Looking to trade my BST in eq1 well-geared tons of goodies (can show in-game) for a decent level account in eq 2. if interested pm me and let me know what you have and go from there. lacks latest expansion. if needed can list items but easier to show in game. can transfer and have all info...
  2. R

eq2 questions

Hey, everyone. I have a couple of questions if anyone has played eq2 in the last year or 2. I know how it has free-to-play features. one of my questions is, are you able to move items from the bank from one server to the next if u decide another server is better? Also I know that every class can...
  3. R

hello !

I know that there are approximately 1,000k fir every class skills etc... I was womdering if anyone whould be able to toss this old dog s bone and point me to an all currectent resort type wheree if can offer to you how to burn groups, raidburns, help with xpets, swapping weapons in gondla...
  4. R

Just wanted

Hello all. It's been a really rough week for me however I just wanted to wish everyone and your families a Very Merry Christmas. To those who celebrate differently, I wish you and your families well and Happy Holiday to you. A family is an important thing and sometimes can be taken for...
  5. R

Question UI request

Hey all, Does anyone have a Ui that's working and isn't default? I know there's EQInterface but there's only a few that are really updated and viable. I'm looking for something that all classes would be able to use, and something that is different than the default. Just hate how easily...
  6. R

Anyone else still having this issue?

Hey, I know it was patch day and all that jazz... but is anyone else still experiencing issues logging in? (via Session times out?) I was able to login with 1 account, but my other 3, timeout. is it just a fluke that I got in and the patch is still patching or having an issue? Just wanted to...
  7. R

Question Has anyone had issues with adding...

Has anyone had issues with adding a credit card to your account and got this error? and ...or tried to buy all-access pass/game time and this same error occurred?? Error --->> "We have encountered a system error while processing your request. Please try again later. We apologize for the...
  8. R

Question UI's

Hello folks, Does anyone have any suggestions for a solid UI? I know there are a few available at eqinterface but I was wondering if anyone had any other suggestions as to another site or recommendations? I'm looking for one that can be used with 3 different toons (sk, mage, wiz/ranger) or if...
  9. R

Question about expansions..

Howdy folks, Silly little question(s). I have 3 accounts and they are 21/24 expansion wise. (I believe that's what it is...anyhow) If I was to purchase the latest expansion online would it catch me up with all of the ones I'm missing, or do I have to buy everyone single one that's missing...
  10. R

If you were to start fresh

Hey guys and gals, I am sure there are a million threads on this but trying to weed out relevant and non relevant posts are tough. If you were going to join one of the progression servers. and starting from nothing, what would be the ideal 2 or 3 box characters to have? Race is going to be...
  11. R

To those that do celebrate...

I want to wish everyone a Merry Christmas and a safe holiday / New Year. If traveling, be prepared for anything. These last few years of weather systems have been screwed up, but this year almost takes the cake. Safe Travels! and Ho Ho Ho and all that! :)
  12. R

Archie Comics

Hey folks. I'm not sure how many have or read any of the 'Archie comics'? Anyways, reason I ask is, I've found this Afterlife with Archie for anyone who likes the comic books. :)
  13. R

pc to ipod

hey folks, I was wondering if anyone would be able to suggest software to transfer mp3's/avi's/data etc... to the ipod without having to use Itunes. Seems everytime we try and use Itunes we lose everything. I'm looking for something simple, like drag 'n' drop deal, if that's even possible...
  14. R

Torrent sites

Hello. I was wondering if anyone had any good sites for mainly music and some movies. I know some of you use RevTT? I think. I had an invite once I believe was from JJ, but inactivity made me lose acess. I use IpTorrents currently, but they have weird tastes in music. I was wondering if...
  15. R

Error 0x80070005 - Diablo 3

Hey folks. I'm not sure what happened yesterday, but I came home from treatment in the morning, hoping to play D3 until I face planted on my keyboard ..... however that was not the case. I launched D3, it tried to push some sort of update, which was ok.. I thought. After the quick update, I...
  16. R

Google I-gadets

Hi Folks, I was wondering if anyone had any experience with creating google gadgets? I was thinking if it's not too complicated to create one to use for MMOBugs. I also was wondering if anyone else would use it? Any ideas or thoughts would be appreciated.
  17. R

Video Movie + Sports Feeds ?

Hello Everyone, I was just wondering if anyone knew of sites that stream live video? (Things like Pay-per-view events, movies?) I used to frequent http://channelsurfing.net as my main site for this, But it has been shut down several times. They do re-appear, I have to admire thier...
  18. R

PC info guide

I was wondering if anyone knew of a site that would recommend what types and brands of parts to purchase to build a gaming machine? I'm looking for something that will explain to me in plain english on which route to go when building the gaming rig. examples: Intel vs. AMD (whatever...
  19. R

Adding music to an Ipod.

hey folks, Other than Itunes, what would be a good program to be able to drag n drop the songs i want onto the ipod. is this even possible? I know it works on 'mp3' players as it's seen as a drive. I find Itunes messes up playlists and whole lot of bugs. So basically looking for...
  20. R

Full Tilt

Hey guys, Do any of you play on FT? I'm having issues using my cc on FT and they don't accept paypal. So I was curious if there was anyone that I know or have dealt with in the past that could assist me. I would paypal the funds and then receive it from you via FT. Of course I'd give...