Search results

1. U

Plugin MQ2ManageWindows

This plugin will allow you to open,close,toggle windows in game. Usage: /managewindow windowname [open|close] You can get a massive list of available windows by typing /windows Ex. /managewindow TargetOfTargetWindow open
  2. U

Plugin MQ2AdvPacks

MQ2AdvPacks -- opens/closes bags upon toggling of inventory/bank/merchant/loot windows Usage: /advpacks option <on/off> Enabled = toggles the plugin to open/close packs when certain windows are toggled. Inventory = enables the plugin to open/close packs when inventory window is toggled. Bank =...
  3. U

EQEmu has started development on Seeds of Destruction

Right now there appears to be a limited window to purchase the Seeds of Destruction expansion from steam for only $2.50, the sale will end March 26th. Link to purchase: http://store.steampowered.com/app/24130/ Read more about the development here...
  4. U

Roll Parser

I wrote a little program to parse rolls from EQ, and thought some of you might find it useful as well. Download: http://www.unity0110.com/EQRollParser.zip Let me know if you find any bugs or have suggestions for improvement !
  5. U

You think SSD's are fast?

So yeah, do you think SSD's are fast, well...Wait till you take a look at this website. http://www.fusionio.com/products/ has storage solutions that more than double the speeds of the fastest SSD's in the market today. Although the price isn't exactly reasonable, they appear to be designed for...
  6. U

MQ2-20091208 Vanilla compile

Download: www.unity0110.com/MQ2-Unity0110-12-08-09.zip Extra plugins: MQ2Cast MQ2DoCrack MQ2Exchange MQ2LinkDB MQ2Melee MQ2MoveUtils MQ2PCSafety MQ2Popup MQ2Screenshot MQ2SpawnMaster MQ2Twist Source: www.unity0110.com/MQ2-Unity0110-12-08-09-SOURCE.zip
  7. U

MQ2AdvLoot

The capability to loot the entire zone or just a single corpse with ini defined keep/destroy lists is now available. Everything you need to know about how to use this plugin is available in the wiki here. Current version 1.04
  8. U

MQ2AdvLoot v1.0

MQ2AdvLoot Current version: 1.63 The ability to loot all corpses in the zone with ini defined Keep/Ignore/Destroy lists now exists. Warning: I don't recommend using the lootall command with other people in the zone as using objects in stealth mode can be seen briefly. Documentation...
  9. U

Vanilla compile 5-14-09

Vanilla compile for the 5-14-09 patch Download: www.unity0110.com/MQ2-Unity0110-5-14-09.zip www.unity0110.com/MQ2-Unity0110-5-14-09-SOURCE.zip Extra plugins include: MQ2Cast MQ2DoCrack MQ2Exchange MQ2LinkDB MQ2Melee MQ2Missing MQ2MoveUtils MQ2PCSafety MQ2Popup MQ2ScreenShot MQ2SpawnMaster MQ2Twist
  10. U

MQ2Piggyzone for SoD

I can confirm this works with a non progressed character (void a flagged) but you should find out fairly easy if it doesn't work. If you do not wish to zone through the void, download the no void zip. Getting MQ2Piggyzone to use your void Step 1. Download the correct Void Zip...
  11. U

Plugin check

This will check if a plugin is loaded and if not, it will attempt to load it ex. /call pluginCheck MQ2Melee sub pluginCheck(string pluginName) /if (!${Plugin[${pluginName}].Name.Length}) { /echo ${pluginName} was not found, attempting to load it. /plugin ${pluginName} /if...
  12. U

MQ2Screenshot

MQ2Screenshot v1.02 Wiki Link Turns off mq2 captions, takes screenshot, then turns captions back on. Typing /screenshot or /ss will initiate a screenshot without MQ items in the picture. Usage: /ss [help | load | save | delay | acmdadd | acmddel | bcmdadd | bcmddel | cmdlist | cmdclear] help...
  13. U

Improved buy.inc

I took out the longer delays and added a event + wait loop to wait until you've bought the item, so it's much much faster :) |Updated by Unity0110 for faster than ever speeds! | | buy.inc | Buy Include File needed for macros | Version 1.7b | | Date: August 20, 2005 | UPDATED BY OUNVME |...
  14. U

Vanilla MQ2-20090212

http://unity0110.110mb.com/MQ2-20090212.zip Source: http://unity0110.110mb.com/MQ2-20090212-SOURCE.zip Want a plugin not included? Just post a reply as to what you want, and no, I'm not offering warp or other active hacks! Extra plugins include: MQ2Cast MQ2DoCrack MQ2Exchange MQ2LinkDB...
  15. U

MQ2PCSafety

MQ2PCSafety Usage: /PCSafety [help | on | off | status | load | save | add | del | clear | list | cmdadd | cmddel | cmdlist | cmdclear] Now you can execute commands when non friends zone in, ex /pcsafety cmdadd "/endmacro" You can add friends to the list so they don't trigger these commands...
  16. U

Self shrink

MQ2Cast (casting) & MQ2Exchange (equipping if necessary) nice little one line to shrink your self 2 times, replace with your shrink item. /casting "Shimmering Bauble of Trickery" -recast|2 -targetid|${Me.ID}
  17. U

MQ2Popup

Ever wanted a color besides lightblue in your popups? well I sure did! Usage: /popup2 <text> <color> (grey|green|lightblue|blue|white|yellow|red|pink) Example: /popup2 "Hello my name is ${Me.Name}" yellow Changes -- Added pink Added a default color of yellow //Plugin by Unity0110 #include...
  18. U

Hit all mobs macro (for powerleveling)

Version 1.1 |Macro by Unity0110 #Turbo 40 #event hit "#*#for 1 points of non-melee damage." sub Main /echo Hit all mobs macro loaded. (Version 1.1) :loop /doevents /if (!${Target.ID}) { /squelch /target npc radius 50 noalert 5 /if (!${Target.ID}) { /squelch /target npc next radius 50 noalert...