Search results

1. B

Video cards

Anyone know of any good cards in the 50 to 80 range mine went out and i need one asap but im broke atm. I had an 8800 gtx 768 so im assuming i wont get anything close to comparable
  2. B

eqbc

Ok im at a loss and i need help lol. I host a bc server and can get anyone else that uses it from any ip connected to it, but when i try and connect pces to it from inside my network i cant make a connection. I know the port is open and i even tried putting the host pc outside my dmz but...
  3. B

Hrrrm

Just for a change of pace since the release is not out yet. I would like to thank all the dev/admins of mmobugs for all the hard work and effort they put into releasing this program for us in a manner above and beyond the other site's out there. Cheers to you all for all the hard work and...
  4. B

Converting avi's into burnable dvd files

So ive gotten dvdfab and played with it for liek the past few hours and cant seemt o get it to where my windowsmedia player will regnize avi files. ive got sounds but not video trying to burn a few movies ive dled. any help id be thankfull for
  5. B

Blackberrys

Does anyone know a good place to get the memory expansion cards cheap and/or find full length songs for ringtones ? New to this whole smart phone wave and tried searching to little avial
  6. B

List of Known Scammers

Albert Arcur: Known Affiliation = GameSellersPro. Scamer, Slumbag. Warning deal with this person at your own risk Refrence link: http://www.mmobugs.com/forums/scams/13943-scam-alert-gamesellerspro-albert-arcuri.html bubba2k12345678@yahoo.com Affiliation: Unknown Refrence link...
  7. B

.mve files anyone else have trouble

Was wonderign if anyone else has ever recived a home made video on the file extention .mve and had trouble working with it with windows xp and/or anyone that might have a link for a a program to reconfigure this extension type ive tried alot of diffrent programs and none seem to work.
  8. B

wineq2 and videocapture

Does anyone know or have they used the wineq2 vidcaprtue feature. im trying to start making raid videos but cant get it to start recording. If you know of another program i might be able to get that can do this running from the same pc that would work to. thanks for any and all help i cant get...
  9. B

tbs bug for ranged melle

ok heres what im looking at atm. in tbs doing the mission shipping lanes with my ranger and a few buddies, we got to the part where you need to kill sharks. this is where it got interesting, i decided well let me pull a shark on shore and noticed at this one certain spot it would get stuck in a...
  10. B

hacker scamer issuse

hey guys if anyone with some ideas takes the time to read this id be gratefull for some help. yestarday my acount was hacked i finnaly got eq to boot the toon after two hours and logged him on. changed passwords and so on, today my acount got hacked agian. now before i changed passwords i anti...
  11. B

eqbc

hey im having trouble with my mq2eqbc telling me its not configured correctly any idea's