Search results

1. Kingruler

Auto Part Replacements

Does anyone know a good place to find non general auto parts? I am looking for the Turn Signal assembly for a 2001 Hyundai Tiburon. It's just the casing, not any actual lighting. Saw an ebay one for $19.00, than did an auto part quote from qualityautoparts.com and they are asking $190 for it...
  2. Kingruler

SoE billing bug?!?

Put a sub on my old chanter and saw this anyone noticed this, or something. Shows it as free...
  3. Kingruler

Win7 on a Macbook Pro

My school gave all students a new macbook pro an ipad as part of a technology initative, however I can't play my Aion on a mac haha. Was wondering if any who have a macbook or any mac have put Windows on it, and would the game work than?
  4. Kingruler

F2P Games

How does one get the coding to run this, an what program would they use? As is like the P1999, or InfiniteAion some of us play. How do they go about getting that running?
  5. Kingruler

FTP help

I'm currently using herobo.com to make a website. Using one of the gaming templates, I do a java upload to the File Manager. Everytime I go to bring up the website, it shows me the Index Page with links to the files. Anyone know what I'm doing wrong? I was gonna mess with SmartFTP client, but...
  6. Kingruler

Car Advice

I'm in the process of getting a new (er) car, and i've narrowed it down to 2. First we have the 2008 Nissan Sentra SE-R Spec V: Second is the 2008 MazdaSpeed 3: The Nissan is cheaper, and have around 35,000 miles while the Mazda is $3,000 more with about 17,000 miles. Both are manuals...
  7. Kingruler

Crashing an need help

The Instruction at 0x778430d7 referenced memory at 0x3e3400000. The memory could not be read. Click on Ok to terminate. I don't have any pending rewards. I was currently in a UF task, and had to camp my toons in CoD. Now I can only get one toon back in. I delete the .ini files but they...
  8. Kingruler

Clickies

List your favorite ones and how/where ya got it. maybe we can create a clickie list.