Search results

1. A

Modding EQ for minimum resources and maximum bots.

I noticed a space in MemorySc ore. Try this. Get-WmiObject -Class Win32_WinSAT|Select CPUScore,D3DScore,DiskScore,GraphicsScore,MemoryScore,WinSATAssessmentState,WinSPRLevel|FL|out-file c:\results.txt
  2. A

Modding EQ for minimum resources and maximum bots.

i run amd 8 core 8150 32gb ram, gtx 770 and sandisk ssd pro. i could get about 12 accounts to run on this setup before maxing cpu. here's my result CPUScore : 7.9 D3DScore : 9.9 DiskScore : 8.1 GraphicsScore : 8.2 MemoryScore : 7.9 WinSATAssessmentState : 1 WinSPRLevel : 7.9 How to get your...
  3. A

EQ very slow with Windows 10

i run amd 8 core 8150 32gb ram, gtx 770 and sandisk ssd pro. i could get about 12 accounts to run on this setup before maxing cpu heres my result CPUScore : 7.9 D3DScore : 9.9 DiskScore : 8.1 GraphicsScore : 8.2 MemoryScore : 7.9...
  4. A

EQ very slow with Windows 10

have you gone into taskmon or perfmon? in 10 you really should turn off all the microsoft spyware and data collection. see this How to reclaim your privacy in Windows 10, piece by piece | PCWorld. In 10 you also get one drive, the desktop search, turn all that shit off. i would say go through...
  5. A

mageBot v3.10 - Fully automated mage - Updated: 08/08/2009

I'm familiar with Devs bots I noticed in your ini you don't have a line for AssistPct=xx This would tell your character when to engage. Mine is in the General section. Check your spell settings too. The delay for Spear is way too long. Also check your MaxMobHPs and MinMobHPs. Make sure you...
  6. A

EQ2 "Prison Server"

I am Yulaw! I am nobody's bitch! You are mine. This server would be fun pvp style...
  7. A

DVD Bluray RIP

What do you use to rip DVDs and Blurays? I think I want to create .mkv files. Plex is what I use for my HTPC and i want to rip all my movies.
  8. A

DPS Clickies and Focus for Wizards ???

What clickies and items are good for Wizards for crit DMG or just more dps? Are the LDoN missions worth doing? What about the MPG Trials?
  9. A

Best holiday idea ever!

I watched National Lampoon's Christmas Vacation yesterday and it always makes me laugh. The part where Clark goes off on calling his boss all kinds of names and when his niece says "shitting bricks" Clark says you shouldn't say that. She says "sorry, shitting rocks".
  10. A

Blank MQ window

Yes I meant the MQ2 chat window. Sometimes it's just blank. I see current items logged like percentage of exp or whatever but then it goes away. Just wondering if that was a problem. My macros seem to be working fine but occasionally they hang or do weird stuff and it's usually when this window...
  11. A

Blank MQ window

Sometimes after a few hours when I open the MQ window it's blank. The macros are still running but nothing goes to the window except current information. No history.
  12. A

Palatial Guild Hall

I figured it out, needed to add some money to escrow. :rolleyes:
  13. A

Palatial Guild Hall

So I have a neighborhood, bought a plot, put down a Palatial Guild Hall, decorated it, but when I gated to the lobby and tried to re-enter through the neighborhood guild hall in the GL I went into the old guild hall. What am I missing?
  14. A

CTD on the rise?

I've been crashing lately during raids and beam pulls, even with MQ2 unloaded.
  15. A

DE Rogue Cultural

I leveled up smithing and found some recipes for the armor, have the loams, what I am not clear on is the aug(s) for cleave. What else do I need for a complete set of cultural? Thanks.
  16. A

Radar thingy

damn dude, glad I posted the question. thanks
  17. A

Radar thingy

Which plugin gives you the directional red arrow. Mine disappeared.
  18. A

Today's download

Thanks Fry and htw. The change from Me.Merc to Merc.state worked fine.
  19. A

Today's download

Still spamming NotEqual Not sure if that's what was in this fix or not.