Search results

1. E

Eltai's Service Center - Rathe/Test and more - Group and Raid gear, Paragons, Champions, Challengers, Tradeskills and more

Eltai’s Service Menu ****End of Summer Sale going now until August 31st**** Save 20% on NOS/TOL/COV/TOV Raid Chests Save 30% on all other services All services must be booked and paid for prior to August 31st to Qualify Specials and Promotions ***To Qualify all characters must be available to...
  2. E

10 Accounts remaining for Sale - Raid geared / Group Geared / Max or Near Full AA

What prices are you looking for on the shaman
  3. E

what the difference between mmobug and redguilds?

I also suspect that the active engagement on the forums between the two is part of it. There are very few posts actively made here in comparison 2 active threads here vs 20+ active thread engagements there in last 24 hrs. More active more likely to post. Also if it were something with the...
  4. E

MQNext Bot - Feedback / Interest wanted

http://forums.eqfreelance.net/index.php?board=11.0
  5. E

Plugin Overseer

For me the one's I prioritize after Recruitment are Exploration, Diplomacy, Trade as those are the one's that yield shards which I'll then use to fill in blanks of what I farm up for the army that I am actually trying to finish all the collects on. Like Sum1 commented, my interest in this would...
  6. E

traveler macro?

Someone taking the time to code up a well written script that does an annoying and repetitive task. Costs less then what I used to charge people for doing explorer achievements.
  7. E

Account WTB EoK Collectors Edition Account

I could drop one with an Alt account that has it if you are interested.
  8. E

Service Eltai's Everquest Services

Bump, finished several jobs this week. Space available for more.
  9. E

Question for ppl running a lot of accounts on one pc

Cpuload would likely conflict with eqwire but I’m not sure. Eqwire manages to push background clients down into the <1% cpu usage the majority of the time. Making sure your cpuaffinity for the Eqclient is set to -1 if it’s not already may also help.
  10. E

What exactly are the problems you are experiencing? You may try /log off to see if that fixes it. Also, make sure Windows defender is set to ignore your everquest log folder.
  11. E

Bump, new services on offer.
  12. E

All updated models on, sound on, texture caching on, texture compression on. Running at 1920x1080. Under display advanced settings in game I have everything except the vertex/pixel shaders off. Sky reflect size at Tiny, sky update at once per minute, terrain at minimum, balanced memory usage...
  13. E

I’ve had up to 54 accounts loaded on my machine with 48 actively doing stuff. Eqwire is used Gtx970, i715930, 64 gb of ram, single directory on my sad.
  14. E

Trial of the Eternal Cyclone question about sliding all over

To avoid sliding just get on a mount. He is perma rooted up top so we sent a ranger and shaman up top and kept everyone else down below to kill off adds.
  15. E

Bump, sale on through November 27th. Save 10% on all orders over $100 made before this date. Eltai
  16. E

Nearly two decades of hoarding goes a long ways to ensuring I basically have a limitless supply. Updated original post, tradeskill services potentially available on other servers if people are interested :)
  17. E

Eltai's Everquest Services on Rathe Eltai’s Everquest Services on The Rathe (Others upon demand)​ Power Leveling 1 toon 85-105: $35 2 toons 85-105: $65* 3 toons 85-105: $90* 4 toons 85-105: $110* 5 toons 85-105 $125* 85-110: $65 105-110: $30 *Offer only available if all characters can be done...
  18. E

Question Has anyone had issues with adding...

I've always just used paypal in that instance :)
  19. E

group mix question

One thing to note is that dropping 1 BST would mean the loss of Bst alliance. It would also result in decreased mana available for the rng etc
  20. E

raising research skills

Are your other skills over 300? If so can do writing ink combine to 300 (Result doesn't stack) Otherwise your options are make spells (if you can get the parts but results usually stack to 20), or binding powder combines but would require you having a caster to make the spellcaster essences...