Search results

1. Z

Ranger won't autofire

So I got to the point where the ranger does Autofire only when I turn attack on once. I also get a spam of messages from MQ2Melee :: Target Acquired [RANGE ON] and Range Handler [In Range]. Still doesn't autofire with me going into autoattack manually
  2. Z

Ranger won't autofire

I've tried shifting the settings around several times to get him to autofire and can't seem to get it to work. Any recomendations? [MQ2Bot] Debugging=0 BotVersion=20231228.1506 PulseCycle=100 BotCommandsOn= BotCommandsOff= AlwaysCheckAdds=0 RestrictedZones=,344,202,151,345, BuffPassword=NULL...
  3. Z

Using AA's MQ2Bot

Thanks! Where can I find more information about ${Target.ID} && ${Target.PctHPs} and what these mean and what other strings of code can be used? I have been looking but cant seem to find a consolidated source
  4. Z

Using AA's MQ2Bot

I wondering if there is a command along the lines of AAatIf#=(99) %ofmobhp or something like that. I want to get my pally to Divine stun but only once it the fight and I figured this would be a simple solution if available. If not, what are some alternatives to this?
  5. Z

MQ2Bot Pulling and Fartaunt

I am trying to setup my MQ2Bot to pull with the /fartaunt command and can't seem to find a way to make it command that the "PullSkillName=*" any know a way I can get this done?
  6. Z

Been crashing a lot on one my boxes recently

Thanks, I tried unloading all plugins and gave it a barebones package and that worked out. I am curious though, how do I get the /fartaunt to interact as a pulling skill for mq2bot?
  7. Z

Been crashing a lot on one my boxes recently

I've been crashing a bunch on my cleric box any info on trying to solve this would help a lot! She is crashing while just casting her spells. I have the dump report ready