Search results

1. Mojo420

Problem using MQauth

Hello all, Its been some time and a long road to lead me back here. Missed it something fierce. So I have a issue. I'm trying to compile a copy of vanilla for my buddy and I'm well aware of the process. Have done it many many times, But I've been absent from the scene for a couple years now...
  2. Mojo420

Damn it feels good to be a hamster

G'osh it's good to be back.. Real life over the last year and a half has been trying to say the least. Divorce, reconcile, break up. I've had more addresses in the last year and a half then i had in the 35 years beforehand. Shit sucked! So after all the drama, I got a new job and got back...
  3. Mojo420

Buying a SoF install

All this talk of EQEmu got me interested in it again.. Of course i have a Titanium edition but not a SoF, so i went on the hunt. With shipping, i got a New copy of SoF for $3.25 + $2.99 shipping from Amazon.com.. If your interested. Not sure if thats a free month of EQ in it or not.would be...
  4. Mojo420

Banking AA's

From my understanding after the shroud fix they changed the max banked AA's to 30. Is there a way around this? Plugin / hack?
  5. Mojo420

OMFG *Drool*

Bring a little sunshine to a dismal rainy day. http://splodetv.com/video/hot-women-smoking-barrels
  6. Mojo420

Alchemy.Mac Problem

When i run the alchemy mac i get ACCESS VIOLATION: Invalid Read at location 0x00000000>> Hide DoCommand: line 145. Then in Red it reads ; Warning: Possible dbghelp.dll version mismatch (5.1). >>0x017756c7 MQ2MainParselMacro >>0x017756c7 MQ2MainParselMacro When i start mac it seems to be doing...