Alchemy.Mac Problem

Mojo420

Titties and Beer!
Reaction score
When i run the alchemy mac i get ACCESS VIOLATION: Invalid Read at location 0x00000000>> Hide DoCommand: line 145. Then in Red it reads ; Warning: Possible dbghelp.dll version mismatch (5.1). >>0x017756c7 MQ2MainParselMacro >>0x017756c7 MQ2MainParselMacro

When i start mac it seems to be doing what it should, bag and inventory wise, but when it tries to buy items it doesn't even open Merchant window. Just flips that message over and over again.

I am using the latest version of mmobugs installer, and the Zip download TestTS.

Thanks in advance

It wont buy at all.. But if i have the stuff in my bags, it runs the errors, opens bags and does combines. Doesn't error out, or freeze.

There is a new version of the buy.inc that is required. I am not sure if you have the newest version of that include file. I think the changes to the Item versus item was most of the cause of issues with it. I will try to look it over tonight also to see if I can spot the issue.

Thank you VI, I don't have the new compile for today, but soon as i get it, I'll give that new buy.inc file a try, thanks.