Search results

1. mont7181

Time syntax question

When I run a macro in an instance I like the macro to show how long I've been playing, so I know approx. how much time I have left until the instance ends. Hours and seconds works fine. But I cant get minutes to show 0 -59, minutes just keeps increasing...
  2. mont7181

fishing mac issue

When I started armsoldiers fishing mac today, I kept getting an error. Abysmal Sea is not a Valid Section for FILE:fishing, ending mac I had to comment out this part in common/commonsubs then it works fine. |~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ |Read INI file for Loc array...
  3. mont7181

Can I min/max EQ sessions

Is there a MQ command to minimize and maximize the eq session screen? I'm running several sessions at once, and at a certain part of the mac I want one screen brought to the front to reduce lag while the toon runs around, and then when the task is done have it min back to the task bar. Thanks
  4. mont7181

creating a new acct

I made a new sony eq account so I would have an extra F2P account. But when I try to log in to eq, it says I need a valid subscription? Do I have to pay for one month initially, then cancel and use it as a free account?
  5. mont7181

HUD + achievements lists help

Are we able to access certain achievement variables so I can add to my HUD. Its a pain in the ass having to keep opening the /ach window and search thru the lists to follow my progress in a certain task. As an example, Foreign Affair Creatures 200 / 5000 How do I find that current number...
  6. mont7181

Monitor enters power save mode auto

Has anyone else had a problem when using MQ and then having your monitor shut down, or go into power save mode? I am running windows 7 x64 I downloded MQ2 Updated, installed with default setting, I didnt change a thing. One minute after I log into world the monitor turns off, computer still...
  7. mont7181

forgot how to do /code

|**---------------------------------------------------------- AFCleric.mac Run the macro with Main Tank targeted. Usage: /mac AFCleric <%health> <Heal spell> Defaults to casting Complete Healing at 60% This Cleric macro operates in 4 modes: autohealmode=0 will watch a single...
  8. mont7181

need help, non eq

Has anyone experienced typing lag while running windows terminal server? heres my setup: the server runs Windows 2000 server. Broadband connection the client is running Windows XP pro and uses windows remote destop connection to log on to the server. I have never had a speed issue before. There...
  9. mont7181

coding ?

Could someone explain the logic or syntax when this is used. /delay 10s !${Me.Casting.ID} Does the code wait 10s after i finish casting? or is it a what ever comes first thing? thanx
  10. mont7181

how do I?

Whats the syntax to cast a combat ability, such as Master's Aura? /call Cast "Master's Aura" Alt EDIT: nvm I figured it out, /if (!${Me.Song["Master's Aura Effect"].ID}) { /if (!${Me.Combat} && !${Me.Casting.ID} && !${Me.Moving}) /nomodkey /keypress ctrl+1 } thankx necroman, i forgot it was...
  11. mont7181

Clicky items error

Anyone else notice the error with clicky items? all my clicky's now say cast time instant, even thou I know they had a cast time before today. Now, when clicked, the spell bar grays out, and you see the graphics firing as the spell is cast while the real time is required to cast the spell. Also...
  12. mont7181

what the command please

I tried to unload mq2melee, and all i did was turn off mq2. how do i get Mq2 back on, and whats the commd to just stop mq2melee from being an active plugin? sorry for the stupid ?
  13. mont7181

halloween quest

which zone has the skellys you need to slay?
  14. mont7181

Crashing after todays patch

Is anyone else repeatedly crashing with eq totally closing out? I patched today, logged in, and eq keeps closing after a few minutes of play
  15. mont7181

using taunt vs risk

How risky is using /Taunt , if any?
  16. mont7181

anyone got new spells

Anyone have any info on the new spells. Do the scrolls drop, or are the quested like OOW spells.
  17. mont7181

Setting Default run speed

Is there an .ini or a command to set my default run speed to something like /speed 1.2, so every time I zone I dont have to keep resetting it?
  18. mont7181

how to level in less time

Why dont we start a guide for noobs to MMOBUGS. Fastest & easyest way to go from lvl 1 to 70, with 1000AA's and Uber gear. 3 Boxing: 1. Make your new toon, put some junk gear on them so they dont stick out. Run LSMM, normal experience til level 70, then switch to AA exp. (Took me 4 days...