Search results

1. jodwop

Sometimes I do not think it is said enough... (For you Pete)

As much as I would like to devote a thread to Fry and htw, I think PeteSampras desreves abit of spotlight. I just came across his posting about trying to make macro code more efficient and it made me step back a min. This on top of his bot.mac and all the other help he has done, he has been a...
  2. jodwop

2 item click macro (milk and cookies)

The original code is by Hardone from post Summonitem mac . I was tired of having 2 macros that did the exact same thing. I also had wasted time while items were in cooldown. So now I tweaked his code and it clicks both the milk and the cookie dispenser back and forth until item count is reached...
  3. jodwop

Some plugins that may be worth looking into...

I certainly would not want whoevers work it is to be stolen/plaigarized, but I came across a few plugins on Mqemulator that I think are worth looking into. This is the one that caught my eye the most. MQ2EmuCharacters - Innerspace can do this, but having this function natively in the build...
  4. jodwop

Hud Item code not working

This snippet in hud used to show "DC Robe Ready" or if timer on it the time remaining would be shown instead of Ready. It has not worked since I restarted playing a few months ago. It shows Ready all the time. caller=3,1,160,217,255,0,0, DC Robe ${If[(${FindItem[=Deathcaller's...
  5. jodwop

Had a target idea...

Ok so we have all these mobs and though we may remember what many of them drop, we certainly can not remember everything everyone of them drops, right? AGREED! good. Now on to my idea. How about when we type /tar(or /target) we could type "/tarinfo" when we have it targetted and it displays the...
  6. jodwop

no such 'string' member 'ID'

I have been getting this spamming my mq window. I never have any macros started on login. It seemed to stop when I turned off all my downshits. Though the downshits fire off correctly too when turned on. [MQ2Melee] downflag0=0 downflag1=0 downflag2=0 downflag3=1 downflag4=1 downflag5=1...
  7. jodwop

/guild to irc and back...

I know before Eqbc, people used Irc to control bots. But I would like to be able to direct /guild and /tell to irc and be able to respond back. I thought I had seen this a few years back, but I am at a loss. Anyone have any ideas? Would love to keep up from my phone at work since guild is mostly...
  8. jodwop

Mq2Autobuff

This plugin will say the toon is not in zone even if they are standing infront of them and says it is ignoring the buff request. I have checked the ini's and they are the way they should be.
  9. jodwop

XP group tasks

Besides MM's, have any of you come across any group tasks you can solo/duo (merc or another toon) that give xp and do not take too long?
  10. jodwop

Orb of Tishan...

I have tried using /casting "Orb of Tishan" primary|offhand|bag1 and /casting "50917" primary|offhand|bag1 Any other clicky works using this, but this one keeps telling me it can not find it. Any suggestions?
  11. jodwop

your favorites...

I think we had a post going a ways back that asked what your favorite or most useful plugins were. Thought I would start up a more recent one. Certainly there are others to this list I use all the time, but these are the ones that stick out the most atm. Plugins: Mq2Autologin- This coupled with...
  12. jodwop

mq2timestamp needs small overhaul...

Been thinking about this. I used to use timestamp when it came out, but eventually it just got annoying. Would love to have a few options such as being able to choose what it timestamps. Tells specifically would be useful. Suggestions: /timestamp tell /timestamp group /timestamp all
  13. jodwop

call assist...

Have looked, but to no degree have i seen this. Anyone know how to activate the call assist for merc from another client, through eqbc or mastermind? Hell maybe even Events.
  14. jodwop

Ini consolidation

Ok I have a shit ton, yes read my lips... a ton of ini files. Is there any reason not to consolidate some of these? Server_Toon_name.ini houses a few different plugins, so why not do this for more of them? Like mq2twist up with melee. Mq2clickies, autobuff, mq2timer... All these ones that "have...
  15. jodwop

RTS/MMORPG... whats missing, whats not?

I am at the very beginning of developing a game. I have a fairly knowledgeable programmer friend interested, but for now I am trying to lay the ground work. So I have my own answers to these questions but would like to hear from others. The game will be a fusion of RTS and RPG. I actually have...
  16. jodwop

Go test and help!

If your not VIP member at the main MQ2 site, get over there, donate and checkout what Ieatacid is working on. Called Mq2Eqdraw. I see so much potential for this plugin. Go look for yourself!
  17. jodwop

Goodbye Sparks....

http://www.nbcwashington.com/around_town/nightlife/Say-Goodbye-to-Sparks.html Just as I started drinking them here and there and now they go bye bye /sigh.
  18. jodwop

Will not find Top level inventory

I have the item in Bag1 slot and it will not find it and hand it in to npc. I am positive it is to do with .InvSlot but not finding what it should be in the Mqwiki or manual. Any help please. Sub Stuff /if (!${FindItem[My Item].InvSlot}) /goto :open /nomodkey /ctrl /Itemnotify ${FindItem[My...
  19. jodwop

Advanced Bone Chips mac

I may be tired reading through macs, but I am not seeing a simple way to do this. The macros I look at usually have Army's buy.inc, fine if it will work. Trying to come up with a way to buy meat from the target, buy a certain amount, make bone chips from those, then repeat till desired bone...
  20. jodwop

Death Peace AA or FD timer in hud?

Anyone know a way to get this to work? 2 mins in not a longtime to wait, but be nice to have a timer for it. Was thinking mq2events to monitor fd messages and send info to the hud. Or is there a way to use ${me.state} already to accomplish this?