Search results

1. S

counting spawns both NPC and PC

Can you count spawn around a particular target? For instance, I know that I can get a zone count either in full or by using a radius. Can that same logic be applied to : /target questgiver1 and then check for PC's within a radius of that questgiver?
  2. S

help, my code is wrong!

Trying to put 2 lines into my hud. The first shows me total guildies within a range. That works fine and it subtracts myself. The second line I am having a brain fart. Its to take total players in a radius and subtract from the number of guildies in a radius, giving me a total number of...
  3. S

Servers coming down 9/12

On September 12, 2007, All EQ servers will be coming down at 4:00 am PDT (5:00 am MDT, 6:00 am CDT, 7:00 am EDT, -7 GMT) for a brief update. The estimated downtime is 20 minutes. ~ Zatozia (4:45pm pdt 9/11/07)
  4. S

accepting a task invite

what is the best way to code auto accepting a task invite?
  5. S

custom plugin loader?

is there a way to have plugins load on a per character basis other then running a macro when you login? I don't know if its possible in the macroquest.ini or not. Basically I have certain toons I like certain plugins for. I dont use them all at the same time, so the macroquest ini file loads...
  6. S

using Time of day

Say I want to end my macro between 6AM and 7AM. Would this be the correct way of writing it out? /if (${Time.Time24}< 0700 && ${Time.Time24} > 0600) /endmac http://www.macroquest2.com/wiki/index.php/DataType:time
  7. S

mq2mmobugstools and fast mem

for some reason I really don't like fast mem in my macro. so, its set to off in the ini but seems to be always loaded no matter what. As soon as I disable the plugin everything runs like I want but when enabled I get the fast spell mem when calling a spell from a book in a macro. Besides...
  8. S

mmobugstools info

is there a complete list of commands someplace? I can find bits and pieces but would like to see everything. Thanks!
  9. S

dumb question of the day

Ready? The MQ output window always resets to the top left of the screen. Even if I do resize/remove and lock it elsewhere..Previous versions did not do that. Really, is there something I overlooked?