Search results

1. reformed2hacker

Six Word Memoir

Wanted to see if I could get an interesting thread started. I know we got some good stuff in here, lets see it. Post your six word memoir. "I still make coffee for one." r2h
  2. reformed2hacker

Wireless problems...

Hey guys, I have an interesting problem with my wireless. I have a computer that I would like to make wireless. I have tried two different wireless cards. I've also tried using the manufacture drivers and the chipset maker drivers. I also use the WZC. Now here is the kicker. I can connect...
  3. reformed2hacker

Enjoy....

r2h
  4. reformed2hacker

Two questions (#include and #turbo)

Hey ladies and gents, My two questions are: Has MMOBugs broken the #turbo cap of 40? and Does using #includes slow down the execution speed of a mac? I realize it would be negligible, but I was curious. Thanks, R2H
  5. reformed2hacker

Disk Imaging

Hey all, I was wondering if anyone could give me a recommendation on some disk ghosting software. I'm tired of having to do full installs every few months, gets old fast, as I'm sure you all know. I've looked into Norton Ghost, Drive Image, etc. I've just never done imaging before and don't...
  6. reformed2hacker

Checking for buff

Sir yes sir, Jim /if (!${Me.Buff[Focus of the Seventh].ID}) /cast "Focus of the Seventh" :D All this does is check for the buff, and if not on you it will cast it. Cheers!
  7. reformed2hacker

A question about being address by a GM

If a GM addresses you, are they not required to say something to the effect of "Good day, I am GM SoandSo"? Got a random tell today, and all it did was piss me off, cause it was totally unfounded. Thanks in advance! R2H
  8. reformed2hacker

Bard + drum + secondary item = no more?

Hey guys, Before this patch, I was able to use the bard 1.0 and a drum at the same time. I think I remember using a drum and a shield when I was but a wee bard. Question is, did they remove that from the game, or is it a bug that I need to /bug. Thanks in advance for feedback. R2H