Search results

1. T

No log in

Yup it was AT&T issue, not sure exactly what they did wrong but after about 24-36 hours they fixed it. Even tho the support team couldn't solve it for me /shrug. You guys were right though, something about the ISP just wouldn't let me access the IP address of the site. They must have deemed it a...
  2. T

No log in

Let me start by saying that this isn't an MQ2 problem but an emulator problem. If you continue to read you'll see why I can't post to the emulator website asking them for help instead. Trying to log onto the Emu today and can't log in. I've been searching the net all day trying to find reasons...
  3. T

MMOBugs MQ2 Installation (Titanium) Problem Report Thread - 9 May 2011 Release

wondering if there was a solution to /stick, have one character working but the rest of them won't, no wineq, using windows 7 and most recent loader
  4. T

having a huge problem

whenever I try to use the updater to update anything it never works for me, always says it can't connect to updater.. any ideas about that one?
  5. T

having a huge problem

I'm running the titanium version of mq2. I play on an emu server and I'm trying to figure out two things. 1. Whenever my warrior (main character usually group leader) is in a group, and he zones, or someone in the group zones out the normal way "IE: gates, or goes through the zone line" I...
  6. T

basic melee/follow after kill macro

thanks for the help, I'll try that stuff out tonight
  7. T

buddy of mine was telling me that his friend even has a macro that when you say "follow me" in group and "assist me" in group they will follow and assist him... is this easily doable?
  8. T

Been awhile since I used MQ2, in fact, I haven't played live in about 2 years. So I my friend got me hooked on the EZ server and I'm just trying to find a basic macro to load for my pally bots that follow me around. Something sorta like Hardone's...
  9. T

Wondering if someone can help me

Been awhile since I used MQ2, in fact, I haven't played live in about 2 years. So I my friend got me hooked on the EZ server and I'm just trying to find a basic macro to load for my pally bots that follow me around. Something sorta like Hardone's...
  10. T

Rage Volley

thanks, first time I've used mq2melee.. didn't realize it had to have a = in there much appreciated
  11. T

Rage Volley

Been tryin everything I can to try to get this to work but just not working properly. I put it in a macro and it will just keep spamming the button till it casts again. I try to use MQ2melee but I guess I can't get the command down properly. "/melee ragevolley 20" shows up as a unsupported...
  12. T

Rogue Helper (RH) Macro - v6.0 by Jerle

Not sure you're seeing what I'm askin for. Tryin to get it so I can add a code to the macro where it will click my epic 1.5 every 6 minutes while in combat. I don't always remember to switch over and click his epic while in a fight so would be nice if it would auto do it for me.
  13. T

was hopin I could find a way to put it into the macro to cast automatically every 6 minutes or 3 minutes with the 2.0
  14. T

I've been messing around with this macro a little bit and I set it to work for a zerker. It works perfectly fine, it will do it's two big disc's respectively with autodisc1 and autodisc2. I changed all backstabs to frenzy's and that works fine as well... I loaded up mq2autoskills to make it so...
  15. T

AFCleric Macro

keeps selfbuffing sorry to bump this up to the top, but I love this macro, it works really well if you alter it a little bit. but is there anyone who can look at the programming and try to figure out.. why does it keep self buffing itself? it will constantly cast spell haste over and over and...
  16. T

Could anyone make a good ranger bot?

I've looked around the forums a few times, but mainly looking for a good ranger mac that will Cast snare, start to melee, click epic when up, and maybe cast hail of arrows once or twice a fight or untill below 30% mana.