Search results

1. necroman

Torrent invite request

Im looking for a BTN invite. I know they are like gold but i can trade invites to a couple i have if needed. Some of you newer people might now know me but ive been around mmo for a very long time i jsut dont play eq anymore. Ive been a member since 2005 Fry, HTW, and a many others can vouch...
  2. necroman

Final Fantasy XIV

Does anyone have a copy of the game they no longer play and would be willing to transfer the account to my enix account or have a buddy code they have and willing to give it to me. i want to check it out and see what its like. Thanks, Necro
  3. necroman

Donate $10 USD to HTW

Look if we get enough donations here we can get rid of pop ups for people who pay a one time fee of $10 to HTW. But we have to have enough people to make it worth his while. Please say if you are willing to pay $10 Count me in for 10 Necroman
  4. necroman

my new little girl

finally got around to posting a pic or 2 or our new little one
  5. necroman

EQ down?

Is everquest down along with its other servers? I cant get to the patch server to come up. I cant get www.everquest.com to come up and i cant eqlive.station.sony.com to come up. is it just me? i CAN get to www.everquest2.com, I CAN get to http://everquest2.station.sony.com/ but if i click any...
  6. necroman

IPod Software

can anyone recomend some good ipod software thats gets around all the stupid transfer rules and shit. Thx, Necroman
  7. necroman

couldnt open a chest

i killed Voo in devastation a day or so ago by illigitmate meands if you know what i mean and i could not open the damn chect to get the loot. Siad somethign along the lines of you lack the will or somethign like you dont meeet the reqs to open it. Any thoughts? Necroman
  8. necroman

need help making a casting macro please

Im trying to learn this code crap by looking at other code but its jsut taking me way to long. I want a mac to cast champion, predator, clereity and str of Diaku, fort and dire. This is obviously for a shammy. he will be in group and i dont need anythign fancy i can make sure all the spells are...
  9. necroman

need a good MQ intergrated UI

Does anyone have a good intergrated MQui. Mine isnt working anymore and i would like something with the extra potion slots and intergrate all the mq stuff like showing how far you are from group members along with there class and stuff like that. I am a complete idiot when it comes to doing UI...
  10. necroman

mq2hail

can someone help me find this plugin. i tried search and i cant find it. thanks Necroman
  11. necroman

spell information

i can no longer click on the spell icon is the spell gems to find out what the spell actually does nor can i click on my buff box to see what the spell effects are that are on me. even if i rc them and click show spell info. is there a workaround i missed or anyone else having this problem...
  12. necroman

Cant log in more than 3 toons please help

If i log in more than 3 toons or i get the eq crash. I have a good pc with the latest drivers. p4 2gig ram and ati x800pro card. any sugestions? i want to run lava mm's all on one pc. Necroman
  13. necroman

Enable Alt+Tab in Everquest when using Windows XP

Q: How do I get Alt+Tab to work for Windows XP? A: (From the EQ Live FAQ, with some modifications owing to the dead link they provide): Windows XP keeps a list of program compatibility information. Up until recently, EverQuest was not built to allow Alt+Tab, and so our executable ended up in...