EQ down?

necroman

Lifetimer
Reaction score
Is everquest down along with its other servers? I cant get to the patch server to come up. I cant get www.everquest.com to come up and i cant eqlive.station.sony.com to come up. is it just me? i CAN get to www.everquest2.com, I CAN get to http://everquest2.station.sony.com/ but if i click any link on those pages to get to an eq1 site nothign happends. I know my wife isnt smart enough to figure out how to blaock all that stuff from me... which is my greatest fear.

Necroman

Login servers are down atm. Servers themself are up. I have 3 toons in right now.

damn it i wake up early b4 work to get some stuff down. now i cant.

Necroman

this came from tech support

Just checked with ops, and we have an internet issue that's being investigated/worked on right now. Sorry that I don't have more info for you. Called from home and only got a brief report.

Essentially, anything that requires logging in (forums, games, etc) isn't talking right now.

Obviously, it's the sole priority at the moment.

- Scott

Just got off the live chat and this is what they have to say...

TSR Glenn M.:Hi, my name is TSR Glenn M.. One moment please, while I read your question.
TSR Glenn M.:
This is temporary issue with our server. It should be resolved soon.We apologize for the inconvenience caused to you. We will contact you back through email once the issue is resolved.
TSR Glenn M.: Unfortunately, we do not have a current ETA regarding this issue. Rest assured we are working on it. We apologize for the inconvenience.
You: any eta at all
TSR Glenn M.: Is there anything else I can assist you with today?
You: get me in the game lol but i guess you cant do that can you
TSR Glenn M.: We really want to do it for you. But that will be possible only after the servers are back up and working.
You: i am on one as we speak i just cant log on with my second account
TSR Glenn M.: Is there anything else I can assist you with today?
You: guess not
TSR Glenn M.: Thank you for visiting our Sony Online Entertainment customer support chat. Take care and have a nice day!
***** TSR Glenn M. Has Disconnected