Search results

1. VyralPandemic

SPelltimer isn't accurately telling me the reamainging time on my dots

Spelltimer isn't accurately telling me the remaining time on my dots So I use the MQ2Spelltimes plugin a lot to tell me how much longer a dot will be on a mob and then recast it when that time is almost up. Problem is that these days it doesn't seem to take into account the new necro aa's...
  2. VyralPandemic

I'm Trying to get Reluctant Benevolence Fire only when it is ready.

I am trying to get it to fire only when the alt ability is ready, but it fires constantly, spamming my window. I'd also like to be able to use this same code snippet with other toons and abilities but of course that's not an option at the moment. Here is what I'm using, it fires all the time...
  3. VyralPandemic

MQ2Cast & MQ2CastTimer

So I'm noticing that a macro that built and used to use a lot is overcasting. I think it is due to the new aa's lingering death on necro's. Basically I do /if (${SpellTimer[${Target.ID},Me,${DoTSpell1}]}<=1) /call DoT1....and it casts at the zero time point of the MQ2Cast window. But the...
  4. VyralPandemic

Who's gonna try out DCOU?

I was looking into it today, seeing as it comes out tomorrow. Now I dont plan on replacing EQ but it looks almost like fun. After watching enough of the trailers and such I like it more now. I always though you would be playing as the DC Super Hero and that seemed kind of lame, the real set up...
  5. VyralPandemic

SpawnCount[PC radius xxx loc

Ok, I know I had a macro that used this but I cant find it on my machine and I cant find it here. I've done a few searches fro what I am after but cant quite find the answers I need. I am trying to to a PC radius check of a certain loc, not my current loc, and no target at this loc...
  6. VyralPandemic

Question about LoN pets

I think the answer is pretty clear but figured I would ask since work is slow. Do the familiar affects work like normal spells? There are 2 out there that add Agility, a familiar and a visage, each adds 50 Agility. If my toon were already capped at 625 Agi, would those work like buffs and take...
  7. VyralPandemic

Question about buying HoT

Stupid question. I am not at home and can log into chat from my phone. I want to reactivate one of my old accounts with a bunch of Vet AA and get a frsh toon power leveled up so figure I will just buy HoT. My question is If I buy it now on that account will I get all of the previous...
  8. VyralPandemic

Wachovia Bank, FYI

No, this is not EQ related, but I didnt want it in the freebie post section: If anyone is currently banking with Wachovia you may want to consider changing institutions in the near future. I got a call from a friend half way up the ladder at Wachovia and was told that they were the next bank to...
  9. VyralPandemic

CD Keys for Digital Downloads

Is there a way to get a copy of what my CD keys are for a digital download? I went through my old emails and didn't see anything from SOE with them. -Vyral
  10. VyralPandemic

Working UI?

I was wondering if anyone has a working UI that is MQ2 friendly. I haven't been on since the expansion and its all default. If anyone has one they care to share or perhaps just some advice on how to fix it would be greatly appreciated. Thanks,