Search results

1. VyralPandemic

Sunshard Ore

I picked up about 3000 sunshard ores in the Guardian, 12th anniversary mission. Just made sure to write a loot Sub into the macro that I was running. 3 days later, all my toons were 95 and I was sitting on enough sunshard ore to make a 300 tinkering alt.
  2. VyralPandemic

What do you guys do for mass AA gains.

I'm still trying to figure out how a necro does 50 aa's in a burn in CoB or BD.
  3. VyralPandemic

Necro Spell Lines

What do you mean like what spell set do I use for maximum dps in raid? Versus best setup in group, versus best setup soloing? And what is GODR?
  4. VyralPandemic

SPelltimer isn't accurately telling me the reamainging time on my dots

Spelltimer isn't accurately telling me the remaining time on my dots So I use the MQ2Spelltimes plugin a lot to tell me how much longer a dot will be on a mob and then recast it when that time is almost up. Problem is that these days it doesn't seem to take into account the new necro aa's...
  5. VyralPandemic

I'm Trying to get Reluctant Benevolence Fire only when it is ready.

And I have no idea what a Stacks check is. I just yell at enchanters to turn off various auras. IT would be a nice iteration to the mac though.
  6. VyralPandemic

Hah. That did do it. Works great now. And other lines do too. /if (${Me.AltAbilityReady[Reluctant Benevolence]}) { /alt activate 9001 /delay 2s }
  7. VyralPandemic

I am trying to get it to fire only when the alt ability is ready, but it fires constantly, spamming my window. I'd also like to be able to use this same code snippet with other toons and abilities but of course that's not an option at the moment. Here is what I'm using, it fires all the time...
  8. VyralPandemic

MQ2Cast & MQ2CastTimer

So I'm noticing that a macro that built and used to use a lot is overcasting. I think it is due to the new aa's lingering death on necro's. Basically I do /if (${SpellTimer[${Target.ID},Me,${DoTSpell1}]}<=1) /call DoT1....and it casts at the zero time point of the MQ2Cast window. But the...
  9. VyralPandemic

Who's gonna try out DCOU?

$30 for 3 months I just saw this and thought I would point it out to us DCUO Players. -------------------------------------------------------------------- DC Universe Online has been out for a little over three weeks now which means that many players first free month is coming to an end. Sony...
  10. VyralPandemic

Wow Morx, that sounds pretty cool. I haven't had much time to play the last week or so but my Staff/Gadgets was a lot of fun up to 17. He burns through power, but with the easy combos the Staff gives me I get it back pretty fast. Still haven't found my niche yet, but i have only done...
  11. VyralPandemic

Mana bitch? Battery controller? I am guessing this is the EQ equivalent of a mana bitch?
  12. VyralPandemic

Add a pc check to a macro

cool Damn, thats pretty nice. I been using that noalert list bit dev posted for a few years, but never noticed that MQ2PCCheck before. Of course, I have the array and my lists already set, so it is easy enough to copy/paste into new macros, but may look into playing with that thing...
  13. VyralPandemic

Currently I am working on my ice brawler and gadget staff users. Was thinking of gadget/bow to try as well. I was a HUGE fan of ice at first, still am, but man gadgets are a lot of fun. They lack the destructive power of mental from the early levels though. My gadget/staff is only 15 or so...
  14. VyralPandemic

No, sorry man. I havent had a single connectivity issue with DCUO yet. Is that a recent development or has it been happening for more than a day? I didnt hop on at all Sunday so I cant say it wont happen tonight. I would check the official DCUO Boards and see if they are having stability...
  15. VyralPandemic

Never thought I would like gadgets as a power but I hear they are a good control class so I was bored and tried one out. Wow! I made a 1h/gadget/acrobat and was really impresses. The stuns are incredible. My little 1H user flew to 9 in a blink. The control with a 1h good so I thought I...
  16. VyralPandemic

shared bank

10 min? Ouch I did this Waaaaaaay back when. I think pre kunark maybe, but you could hand no drop items to NPC or wild animals and it would still end up in their inventory. So hand the DE clicky mask to 'a Black Wolf' then have someone else kill it and loot it.
  17. VyralPandemic

Weapon/power combos I found a decent write up on powers and weapon combos with some recommendations as to the best pairs and some data to back it up. http://www.dcuosource.com/index.php?option=com_jfusion&Itemid=59&jfile=viewtopic.php&f=6&t=11663 I found a post further down that page that I...
  18. VyralPandemic

Mental Rocks! I have used it on a few toons, but not taken any of them past 8 yet, since I am still getting the feel for some combos, but mental is nice. I made a Mental/Archer/Flying/ Yesterday and she was a blast. Holding lifting someone in the air then hitting them with a charged range...
  19. VyralPandemic

BEWARE OF MARK REEVES!!!!!

Nice to know that your story has a Happy Ending.
  20. VyralPandemic

Thez posted that he was on New Frontier so I made my toons there, not sure about Morx but hope he's there too. I haven't met up with anyone toning yet as I think we are all just sorting out class combos and such. Once I pick a main I will gladly hunt with those any of you all if we get a few...