Search results

1. fdisku

Can someone give me a hand? (CD KEY FOR THIS PROGRAM)

I am in need of a Activation code for a program WINCDG PRO 3 If anyone could send the activation coe to me that would be awsome. Thanks in advance for the help . FDISKU
  2. fdisku

EQ server emu

Is there any way to have a EQ server of my own that can be used to play offline? I was thinking of starting one...any help would be appreciated.
  3. fdisku

Baking

What a real easy thing to make for raising Baking from 200 to 300 or close?
  4. fdisku

About The other guys! mq2oathsworn

As only one of you knew, I was working 007 on the other site, I have to admit I never received anything from them...not once not as a admin not as a mod nothing. But before we get to involved START YOUR CHARGE-BACKS NOW!!!!!!! I will only say that one time! I was told in a tell by Upsaint...
  5. fdisku

monk help

Ok so I am guilty of buying a monk, and outside of GK I havnt played opne does anyone have a writup on monk pulling and fading and such. Thanks
  6. fdisku

Well I wonder what I was thinking

Here you are Fry I am a man of my word. This is not finished yet I will have more done next weekend and will update the pictures.
  7. fdisku

File Checker

What file checker can I get to updat my MQ2 when a new version comes out? I just get tired of reloading plugins and such and wonder what you all use. Thanks
  8. fdisku

Druzzil Ro Guild

We are puttign together a Druzzil Ro Guild and are in need of some players. Clerics are in high demand. DPS in high demand. A solid Tank is needed I have my Sk and he is pretty well off but warrior would be great. We will start with CoA and work the guild up and then move on. PM me if you...
  9. fdisku

Ok

??????????
  10. fdisku

EQ Suffixes

Does anyone have a list or a site that will list all the Suffixes you can get for yoru toons. I know about the Truthbringers and Kael Drakkal ones.
  11. fdisku

Kaladim Drink

Trying to find teh two ground spawns in North Karana and am having no luck at all can anyone advise where the mushroom and fungus spawn for this combine?
  12. fdisku

Lang.mac

Is this macro broke with teh new release? I have used it many times before but for some reason it wont work for me now... Could it be my UI? I have my spam set in slot one of Hot Key set 1 if I click the hot key it spams to group but when I type /mac lang it just switch's languages on my...
  13. fdisku

Druzzil Ro Crash

as of 1:45 pm july 4th D Ro crashed. For the record it wasnt me!...lol
  14. fdisku

aaspend

I am trying to use aapsend plugin and not having any luck. After loading I type /aaspend brute And then /aaspend status and it showes brute active but wont spend aa's after naggy runs. Any suggestions?
  15. fdisku

WOOT!

Ok, So I had to take my Wife to the Emergency Room tonight due to some wierd complications from a surgery she had a few mounths back. And much to my amazment THEY HAVE HIGH SPEED INTERNET right in the room hooked up to a wireless keyboard and a 28" plazma TV. Muhahaha.... so what is teh first...
  16. fdisku

Name Help

I xfered one of my accounts and when I got over to new server one toon had a X after his name. Does this mean I can get a name change for free? any help will be great Thanks
  17. fdisku

Monk Farming

Durring a recent outing my baby monk asked me what I was gonna use him for. I responded "For farming". I think he got the wrong idea!