Search results

1. L

Gamer builds 'auto-play machine'

lol :D http://newsvote.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/technology/6396925.stm
  2. L

Farming DoDH Zahn: Deserting the Ranks

Did this a few times at the weekend, initially for the flag but it was so easy I just redid it a few times for the goodies. Needs an FD class and enough force to kill the Captain, (max hit 700ish, summons, slowable, low resists). - FD toon gets the mission and is given Shiliskin Heirloom...
  3. L

Log file manager

I'm looking for a utility/plugin that would manage my EQ log files for me. I don't tend to refer to my log files very often in EQ, although I do have them switched on. I came to look for something in my log file last night and the damn thing is over 400mb! Just managing that thing in notepad is...
  4. L

Pet name

So, we had a guild first kill and the guild leader asked for someone to take a few screenshots. No problems I thought, F11 turned off mq2hud, F10 get rid of all boxes, including MQ window. Smile for the birdie! *click* A moment in history captured for all time... until my guild leader sends me...
  5. L

GM Sedwick

Quietly sat there watching TV with the Spelltrain mac running on my Necro working up his Evocation. I'm sat in a really remote area of Butcherblock, well off the beaten track when up pops GM Sedwick in front of me. GM Alert goes off and my Mac shuts down (So big thanks to whoever wrote it, no...
  6. L

Quick as you like...

go to www.whois.net and type Microsoft into the .com lookup field....
  7. L

TSS beta thing...

Seen this pop up on various boards and promptly be nuked by mods for NDA. I assume that's less of a concern here... Feel free to burn me if I've been bad...