Search results

1. K

Question TLP 12 boxing

what software are you using to 6/12 box?
  2. K

docrack to beg while attacking

I assume you're trolling me but I will entertain this for a moment. Docracks, as I recall, change client side requirements. i.e. encumbered, breath underwater, etc.. My comment, which was likely taken out of context judging by the hyper-condensed quote of my entire post was based on the use of...
  3. K

I haven't dorked around with MQ2Melee. I actually play and I'm not familiar with MQ2 melee but I guess I'll look into that first. Thanks for the heads up.
  4. K

Can anyone find the docrack to beg while attacking. If so, I'll request our main man put it in the list of things we can do.
  5. K

Shambot

I found a basic pull/attack macro if you decide to 3 box; lol Thanks for testing the shaman bot. I'm debating if I should 2 box at this point.
  6. K

PoP Raid Strats

Just joined a progression guild so we are hitting pretty much everything in PoP right now. If I need specifics on a target ill ask, thanks JJ.
  7. K

PoP Raid Strats

Anyone know a decent source for PoP raid strategies?
  8. K

EMU AFK Level Macros

I haven't fully reviewed your macros but they work with the available plugin list? We can't warp or zone - I didn't see that in yours but it's important to note. I also didn't try fade on my test account...
  9. K

EMU AFK Level Macros

Hi everyone, I haven't been interested in EQ for a long time but this project 1999 has me stoked. HTW and others have enabled a lot of the plugins necessary to properly execute a macro/script to auto AFK kill npcs. Of course it will all be situational and dependant upon class/zone but it's...
  10. K

Project 1999 question

Man you guys changed so much to make this more user friendly. Thanks a lot HTW. BTW do not use /ZONE guys; you will get caught!
  11. K

Emulator warp detection (question)

NM: /plugin mq2speed WARP is detectable too. I warped a very short distance and got a client notice of its detection.
  12. K

Project 1999 question

project 1999 Hi HTW, I'm a long time member of MMOBUGS looking to start playing project 1999. It sounds like you got everything working. I'm still going through the forums but is there a centralized place to acquire the working compile + plugins for this server?
  13. K

Streaminglining your VA loan..

Streamling or IRRRL your VA loan: Government rates today were at 5%. When streamlining you're paying .5-1% (shop this) of the remaining loan balance as a funding fee. This is assuming you're on a 30-year fixed. You still have to pay closing costs - NO APPRAISAL IS NEEDED IF YOU'VE NEVER BEEN...
  14. K

These advertisements some of us vets are getting are stating: 1. No refinancing fee, no fee's what so ever - edit: Fine print-> must pay origination fee; VA allows you to include in new loan... 2. Lower your % interest 3. No equity required 4. Must have good credit 5. Never been more than 30...
  15. K

even if you're a point above 5%, it's still worth it.
  16. K

http://www.homeloans.va.gov/IRRRL.htm I'm still looking in to it.
  17. K

Just wondering if any other vets out there have got the same piece of mail I just did. The mail states you can lock in the new rate of 5% and skip two months payments, etc. etc... If anyone has more information or has actually done the streamline loan process, information would be appreciated.
  18. K

Hit all mobs macro (for powerleveling)

having problems making this work on elemental warrior and goblin rogue. It's not cycling through targets. It will hit 1 then never cycle to get another target. Any suggestions??
  19. K

Instamem spells

unmem/forgetting all spells command? Sorry to rez this post; does anyone know the quick answer? Will unsigned int Gem = (unsigned int)atoi(szGemSlot); if (Gem<1 || Gem>8) { return; } make you forget all spells?
  20. K

Tank vs Healer Merc

Try making the cleric tank...