Search results

1. D

Where is the button to cancel reoccuring MMOGUBS payments?

Thanks guys, / Fry, best service in industry btw. very happy with product and you all. Things just didnt work out for me.
  2. D

Where is the button to cancel reoccuring MMOGUBS payments?

trying to end sub here. Beet trying for near a week now. thankyou.
  3. D

Question How do you stop mq2bot from setting merc to passive?

how do you stop it from making your merc go passive every death?
  4. D

No Assist in mq2bot? just FFA? unmezz what ever it wants, attack whatever it wants?

ok got that set, but how do you get it to target a tanks target, if your tank is not in your group. guess i got to put a kissassist player in that group, and have him assist the opther groups tank, then the casters will kick in.
  5. D

No Assist in mq2bot? just FFA? unmezz what ever it wants, attack whatever it wants?

mq2bot has no assist feature? it just does what ever it wants? it consistantly attacks the opposite target of what ever my tank is attacking. help plz! the mac bot is constantly hitting clickeys not listed in the ini. all i need is an assist feature for mq2bot
  6. D

Compiled INI List Bot.mac

your shaman bot just keeps casting his gear clickies non stop... i dont see any of the names of the clickies in the ini,
  7. D

Question Bot not working, characters just sit there.

it was not giving me this problem last week. /bot on did not inverse assist before. why would it assist the opposite target than the tank is on Every time?
  8. D

hmm not workin, ill unload and reinject...
  9. D

Sweet thanks. you put that in the one in release file right where you have the down/holyshits?, not the macro file right.. {{{{THIS file below}}}} [MQ2Rez] Soundfile=C:\Users\Smeagle\Desktop\MQ2\Release\mq2rez.wav Accept=1 UseManualAssist=1 ASSISTNAME=charname [MQ2Twist] Delay=33 Quiet=0...
  10. D

i have not edited any ini, just typed /bot on. i think it is because they are not in the group as my tank or my other melle guys. They are in a 2nd group with just 2 casters and healer mercs. i think if i had a tank merc, or a mage, or a kissassist toon in the group it wouldnt b a problem...
  11. D

they dont cast at all, and if i tell them to cast, sometimes they start, but then next mob, nothin, just sitting there trying to buff itslef, not targeting mob oranything.
  12. D

Question /bot on not working

thx fry, got it working, just randomly. thx
  13. D

Question mq2bot loading but not able to /bot on

got it working, thx trying to delete the thread, no dice...
  14. D

k cool, i ran /plugin mq2bot before /bot on, /mac bot.mac makes my guy freeze and go on a red and white color text spam loop for ever on mq2 screen. have to /unload it to get it to stop freaking. So back to redguides to crapply run my casters till i get instructions.
  15. D

Question /bot on not working

/plugin mq2bot load says it loads it, but when i say /bot on, it says i cannot parse that command. please help. rebooting didnt help/
  16. D

Just getting error message, unable to parse /bot on. Also all windows that i was runnning mmobugs on crashed last night. Now I cant get them to /bot on. Just went back to very vanilla. Guess i could restart my computer but would really rather not.