Search results

1. M

Melee not recognizing kb break

Having an issue since the last couple updates. Either moveutils or melee is causing /stick to be very stiff. I'm not able to break stick unless I type /stick break on every mob. Has only just recently become an issue. ini [MQ2Melee] aggro=1 ancestral=20 bash=1 enrage=1 enragingkick=25 facing=1...
  2. M

Question Anyone having UI issues with text/alignments?

Using the default UI. A lot of the times text will be missing from boxes, as well as box headers, etc. Example: Imgur: The most awesome images on the Internet I don't seem to have any of these issues with MQ2 unloaded, anyone else?
  3. M

Can't get past Char Select with latest update

Originally posted in the installation issues thread but it's not really an installation issue. After updating today about 10 minutes ago I am no longer able to get past Character Select with MQ2 running. Trying to log into a Bard on Ragefire in GFay. Without MQ2 loaded I log into the...
  4. M

Error after latest update

Imgur: The most awesome images on the Internet With mq2 loaded and after hitting start button on eq launcher that error comes up
  5. M

Question MQ2Melee - turn off moving behind target?

Is there a setting to turn off moving behind target and just engage regardless of positioning around mob? I'm not seeing an option in the wiki but maybe I'm blind
  6. M

Question Question about buffing with different level buffs

Can someone give me a quick example of an if statement that will take character level into consideration when buffing with bot.mac? ie BuffUse1=TRUE BuffSpellName1=Focus of Spirit/Harness of Spirit BuffSpellIcon1=Focus of Spirit/Harness of Spirit...
  7. M

Question MQ2Bot - Possible to add custom buffs to keep up or still hardcoded to certain ones?

Just wondering. I skimmed through the 4 pages of posts here and not seeing anything. If it's possible to keep certain buffs up on group/self/class through ini could someone share a link or quick run down?
  8. M

MQ2CastTLP?

Is this functional? Any information about it? What is it designed to fix? :)
  9. M

MQ2Bot - Shaman no longer dotting/nuking/sending pet

Hello, My shaman used to dot/nuke when mana was above 80% and send pet when mob was at 97. It no longer does anything but heal and canni when below 80% mana. I have completely uninstalled and reinstalled everything yet he still will not cast a nuke/dot or send pet. I have not run Bot.mac on...
  10. M

Question MQ2AutoBuff Question

MQ2AutoBuff Multibuff Question Is it possible to send a request such as "buff me" and have shaman or whichever class cast a full loadout of defined buffs or is it only currently possible to say something like "agi dex str sta sow" to be able to get the full range?