Search results

1. F

Cheetah on Shammy

Any chance there's a way to make shaman keep "Communion of the Cheetah" going? Would be awesome :) Edit: It's a group spell too kinda like selos :)
  2. F

Pet tanking problem

I like to run my mage as main assist, and tank in my group. He breaks mezzes with swarms. The one problem being that if he heals his pet, or buffs his pet, and is main assist, with the top slot of his extended target set to main assist. He will never stop targeting his pet again. His target, and...
  3. F

MQ2Bot - Turning a pet heal off

Anyone know how I would set a pet heal to never cast? I tried this HealPetIf0=0 I also tried this HealPetIf0=110. He tries to cast still either way
  4. F

Multiple wizzies

When running 2 wizzies only one is doing anything. :( Shaman won't heal mage pet even on extended target. Got him working it looks like. He was trying to swarm pet, and send in his imaginary pet
  5. F

MQ2Bot: Pet not attacking

My pet will be sent attack for maybe 3-5 mobs and then he'll stop. Then I have to relog or send him in maually. With recent changes to pet's agro I'm wondering if something changed?
  6. F

Mana Burn

Wizzies use mana burn on trash mobs half the time. With the recent update to the AA I was hoping either it could be changed to strictly manual, or during burn only.
  7. F

Mage won't click rods

Hi, my mage currently won't click his mod rods. I've checked the code, and clicking rods is =1. He clicks other items like his robe. It was working fine just a few days ago :(