Cheetah on Shammy

F0od

Reaction score
Any chance there's a way to make shaman keep "Communion of the Cheetah" going? Would be awesome :)

Edit: It's a group spell too kinda like selos :)

Use a downshit

/if (${Me.AltAbilityReady[939]} && !${Me.Invis} && !${Me.Buff[Communion of the Cheetah].ID}) /alt act 939

That won't fire while singing properly either afaik, but that will fire out of combat and while you are not invis. Obviously so you don't keep selos casting while your running invis somewhere :p

So.. i can add it.. but it would look really botty to cast an 8 tick spell perfectly timed for hours on end when you are otherwise just standing around. it seems like it would be a bad idea to add that type of thing for a non-bard character, personally. if i were to add it, the default value for it would need to be turned off. will think about it.

So.. i can add it.. but it would look really botty to cast an 8 tick spell perfectly timed for hours on end when you are otherwise just standing around. it seems like it would be a bad idea to add that type of thing for a non-bard character, personally. if i were to add it, the default value for it would need to be turned off. will think about it.

ROFL, yeah good point! Yeah, I think I gotta withdraw any request for this to run constantly. Maybe just a fight buff? Should I have posted this in official thread?

ROFL, yeah good point! Yeah, I think I gotta withdraw any request for this to run constantly. Maybe just a fight buff? Should I have posted this in official thread?

A fight buff wont do anything for you except make your mq2melee stick ranges get all screwed up. ask someone that uses selo's.. their melees are constantly readjusting because of the overcompensation.

A fight buff wont do anything for you except make your mq2melee stick ranges get all screwed up. ask someone that uses selo's.. their melees are constantly readjusting because of the overcompensation.

Ahh gotcha, yeah I've played an all caster group until very recently. Back to manually casting it, and not worrying about it rofl